• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh thats a surprise.. not"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Freedom of speech seems to be holding up OK.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    so it sounds like you are going to ban free speech i expected nothing less from a bunch of racist trotskys

but you cant see it can you
    Byeeeeee

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Bold move!

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    so it sounds like you are going to ban free speech i expected nothing less from a bunch of racist trotskys

but you cant see it can you

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Months of us calling it out and providing a stack of evidence and still nothing happens??

I've seen cricket umpires call things out better than you

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I think mrnonuts is not using enough exclamation marks. Nor is he being sufficiently creative with fonts.

I beginning to suspect he's a troll, rather than a loony. And we know how that ends up.
    Months of us calling it out and providing a stack of evidence and still nothing happens??

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I think mrnonuts is not using enough exclamation marks. Nor is he being sufficiently creative with fonts.

I beginning to suspect he's a troll, rather than a loony. And we know how that ends up.
    Sockie.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    New to Old Greg?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    so do YOU think its okay to discriminate against people on the basis of race? a yes or no will suffice
    New to Old Greg?

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    Asian Americans in particular have it really really hard in the USA for university admissions. Just taking Harvard as an example their average SAT score (university entrance exam) is 10% higher than Black Americans and 5% higher than White Americans. That's 10% in absolute terms of course, if you look at the percentile it's 99% for Asian Americans, 97.5% for White Americans and 92% for Black Americans... meaning it's literally 8 times as easy for a black american to get admitted to Harvard than an Asian American for SAT scores anyway. There are other criteria of course but that's the only standardised metric.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    wonder what old whore and his ilk have to say about this?

Department of Justice says Yale discriminates against whites and Asians - BBC News

wonder if they will be out in the streets protesting

lets remove all yale locks in protest
    Thanks for raising this important issue; I certainly won't be dealing with Yale University in future. Phew, dodged that bullet.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    It looks as if Mr Donuts has something to hide with regard to his wife beating practices.

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    lets hope theres a similar investigation into the hiring practices of TV advertisers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X