• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "From Eel to beer people determined to injure themselves"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Try that again when you get to 50 - it's not even slightly possible. Twenty minutes can be a stretch after a heavy session...

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Is there any demand for Cobalt Thorium G expertise?

Just askin' like.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Seems like the perfect role doesn't it but you'll probably be wrong. I don't like raid leading and shouting at people although I can see why people think it's the perfect role for me. It's just more interesting tanking IMO, dps can be a bit samey at times and when it goes wrong it's always the healers fault so don't do that.
    As a raid healer - yep been there

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Do I need to stay in more?
    World of Warcraft MMORPG

If you were to play I would have you down as a Warlock - summoning beasties from the beyond to do your bidding whilst draining the life from your enemies

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Try being the main tank on a 3 hour 40 man raid on Temple of Ahn'Qiraj after drinking 4 cans of the largest RedBull they make. I was so bloated I thought I was having a baby but I saw it through 'For the Horde'!!!!

Made me the man I am.
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    For some reason I am not surprised that you take the main tank role!
    Seems like the perfect role doesn't it but you'll probably be wrong. I don't like raid leading and shouting at people although I can see why people think it's the perfect role for me. It's just more interesting tanking IMO, dps can be a bit samey at times and when it goes wrong it's always the healers fault so don't do that.

Do I need to stay in more?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Try being the main tank on a 3 hour 40 man raid on Temple of Ahn'Qiraj after drinking 4 cans of the largest RedBull they make. I was so bloated I thought I was having a baby but I saw it through 'For the Horde'!!!!

Made me the man I am.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm amazed the body doesn't just rebel before things get that serious.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    How the world has changed, from
    My hovercraft is full of eels
    to
    My bowel is full of eel

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Full of wind?
    Double ouch..

Better than being full of eel.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Made me the man I am.
    Full of wind?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    what MF?
    Ouch.....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Made me the man I am.
    what MF?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Made me the man I am.

Leave a comment:

• From Eel to beer people determined to injure themselves

Man's bladder is TORN APART from holding urine for 18 hours after he drank 10 bottles of beer | Daily Mail Online

Man's bladder is TORN APART from holding urine for 18 hours after he drank 10 bottles of beer and fell asleep

• Mr Hu in China was exhausted after his boozy night out and went straight to bed
    • The 40-year-old was said to have not used the toilet since he started drinking
    • He was sent to hospital after waking up the next day with sharp abdominal pain
    • Doctors found Mr Hu's bladder had ruptured in three places due to not urinating
    Though I have been there, where I was bursting for a wee.

Working...
X