• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So who's making plans for Nigel now?"

Collapse

• Eirikur
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    ...Farage and others had marched through a quiet Sussex village very late at night shouting Hitler Youth songs...

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Does JRM still have his phone in show on there?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    It wasn't a comment on the specifics of the links you posted.

it was a general observation, that you are, in actual fact, a thick <modsnip>

hey if that is your level of discourse you manage I would suggest you look closer to home.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    How eloquent, you and the lefties will get on!

I have never accused anyone especially a jew of being a concentration camp guard, I haven't been accused of pushing my Girlfriend's friend down the stairs, thumping my pregnant girlfriend or sexually assaulting my juniors. I haven't been an LBC presenter either.

You get into bed with them if you like.
    It wasn't a comment on the specifics of the links you posted.

it was a general observation, that you are, in actual fact, a thick <modsnip>
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 12 June 2020, 12:45. Reason: Bypassing swear filter

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

You're a proper thick cunt
    How eloquent, you and the lefties will get on!

I have never accused anyone especially a jew of being a concentration camp guard, I haven't been accused of pushing my Girlfriend's friend down the stairs, thumping my pregnant girlfriend or sexually assaulting my juniors. I haven't been an LBC presenter either.

You get into bed with them if you like.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Little as I like Nigel I'm moderately impressed LBC gave him the slot for so long. Very few non-progrressive voices given that sort of platform these days.
    I wouldn't credit them with any high-minded principles though, either for giving him a slot or for getting rid. I've worked in commercial radio, and it's entirely about ratings because ratings drive advertising sales. I would imagine they've just seen the latest numbers from RAJAR (or whoever it is that does that stuff nowadays) and decided that more profitable uses could be found for the timeslot.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    They had Ken "careful of the stairs" Livingstone for quite a while, he was quite outspoken especially if you were a Jewish journalist sorry concentration camp guard.

'What Ken did to me' | London Evening Standard

Don't forget Alex "Not Proven" Salmond.

You're a proper thick cunt

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Little as I like Nigel I'm moderately impressed LBC gave him the slot for so long. Very few non-progrressive voices given that sort of platform these days.

They had Ken "careful of the stairs" Livingstone for quite a while, he was quite outspoken especially if you were a Jewish journalist sorry concentration camp guard.

'What Ken did to me' | London Evening Standard

Don't forget Alex "Not Proven" Salmond.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by HoofHearted View Post
    Yep, we don't want any of that troublesome Freedom of Speech in this country
    Freedom of speech doesn't mean you are entitled to a radio show, especially not commerical radio.

Leave a comment:

• HoofHearted
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    That’s some good news

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Yep, we don't want any of that troublesome Freedom of Speech in this country

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    If only Putin would set up a radio station, then Nige would be all set.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Maybe they told him he'd have to sell his slaves.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X