• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Covid thought for the day"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    There's a Covidiot Born Everyday

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    ironically covid-19 will increase world's population it has been predicted that by december there will be baby boom all over the world

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Thought for the Day: Don't.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    On 30th February, the UK tested Three hundred thousand, thirty four, nine hundred and seventy four thousand people.

Fact.

These figures came from Priti Patel & Jonathan Van Tam.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Stop being so literal you are not Trump
    But I meant it metaphorically. Stay Alert....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Face it. We're all bigger than the virus.
    Stop being so literal you are not Trump

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Face it. We're all bigger than the virus.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    God is bigger than Gerald O Glenn.
    But not bigger than the virus seemingly: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1209246?

"I'm honoring what our government says to do during this epidemic but I do not fear this virus because I know that my God is bigger than this Virus will ever be," he wrote in a post on April 2. "Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords."

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Those that are not working may have found the bank hols pointless but people on my project with kids did still want the days off.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    On a different note, what is the point of having bank holidays while practically everyone is holed up at home anyway?

The last two and the one next week could have been cancelled and maybe have helped businesses (Or would doing so have hindered them? )

Discuss, take the piss as usual, or whatever

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    God is bigger than Gerald O Glenn.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Hippy sorts who want a haircut can take some LSD and imagine the sky fairy has cut it.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Hippy sorts who want a haircut can take some LSD and imagine the sky fairy has cut it.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Apparently weed shops and gun shops remained open in California as they were essential businesses

Leave a comment:

Working...
X