• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Machine gunner in Kent !!!"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    I think this thread is descending into gutter territory.

Duly locked.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Touchy - the etiquette question was a general "does one" not "Does Ziggy" I was generally agreeing with you that this was likely to be abused by certain extremists and opportunists in what is a tinderbox situation.

I thought the idea of scum of the earth looters dressed in gloves & surgical masks standing over 2 metres apart and saying "after you" while stealing trainers slightly laughable.

Not my image of you at all! From your posts you are nearly as handsome as Old Smeg's avatar and nearly as successful with women as Brillo.
    I apologise.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    If you look at the video you will distinctly see his left hand.

What happened after Mark Duggan was shot? And that was without an extended lockdown.

Try and keep personal insults out of this, it just makes you look a twunt.
    Touchy - the etiquette question was a general "does one" not "Does Ziggy" I was generally agreeing with you that this was likely to be abused by certain extremists and opportunists in what is a tinderbox situation.

I thought the idea of scum of the earth looters dressed in gloves & surgical masks standing over 2 metres apart and saying "after you" while stealing trainers slightly laughable.

Not my image of you at all! From your posts you are nearly as handsome as Old Smeg's avatar and nearly as successful with women as Brillo.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Was he a drug dealer as well then?

I wonder do you follow social distancing rules when picking up kicks with a brick based payment method?
    There are standards to be maintained.
    Last edited by Zigenare; 24 April 2020, 11:03. Reason: I grabbed the wrong end of the stick.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Because he's black and there would likely be a riot afterwards.

Was he a drug dealer as well then?

I wonder do you follow social distancing rules when picking up kicks with a brick based payment method?

Leave a comment:

• David71
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Bren gun?
    Airsoft and top venting blank firers - so no illegality with ownership. LOTS of illegality with firing them out the window at people, my guess is he'll get 12 months(ish) inside.

No Bren guns, but a G36, Desert Eagle, Glock, possibly a CZ75 or 85 and one I haven't got a clue about

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Why couldn't they just shoot him? It might have cheered the nation somewhat...

Because he's black and there would likely be a riot afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Bren gun?

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    He posted his own little video too, the nutter. Call da police! lol

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    If you have ever been near that part of the world, I implore you not to, it is more likely a chav farting than a machine gun!
    Chatham makes Swindon look like Ascot or Esher.....

Leave a comment:

• MasterBait
    replied
    When will people learn to film in landscape?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Arrested now, it seems.
    Why couldn't they just shoot him? It might have cheered the nation somewhat...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    If you have ever been near that part of the world, I implore you not to, it is more likely a chav farting than a machine gun!

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Didn't sound much like an MG to me.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Gunman opens fire at random from balcony in Chatham, Kent | Metro News

Leave a comment:

Working...
X