• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Goodbye to carluccios..."

Collapse

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Carluccio's ... catering to the luvvie brigade who want somewhere cool to be seen.
    That's not entirely true, at busy times in the Trafford Centre most places are full but you can always find a spot at Carluccio's.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Brighthouse gone too. (A friend of mine used to be a PM there, got out about a year ago)
    Subject of one of Barney Farmer and Lee Healey’s finest:

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Carluccio's is as much loss as a dead hedgehog in a condom factory. Massively over-priced food catering to the luvvie brigade who want somewhere cool to be seen. The three establishments I've seen are at Canary Wharf, the Trafford Centre and Spinningfields. Vapid haunts of banker winkers with socially bereft staff.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    But who will rent me a washing machine for 3 times what it costs to buy it now?

Mobile phone providers.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'm worried about the fine Turkish eatery below Atw's bedsit if this carries on....
    AtW will bail them out

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    But who will rent me a washing machine for 3 times what it costs to buy it now?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Brighthouse gone too. (A friend of mine used to be a PM there, got out about a year ago)
    Is he being paid a 100 quid a month for the next 300 years?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I'm worried about the fine Turkish eatery below Atw's bedsit if this carries on....

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    That horrible rancid excuse for loan sharking should never have been legal anyway, imo.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    ............ and good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I don't think you are their target market.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    The one in Kensington had appalling service. The one in Bayswater / Notting Hill was better but still lacking.

I always managed to find better places to go than there.
    I don't think you are their target market.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The one in Kensington had appalling service. The one in Bayswater / Notting Hill was better but still lacking.

I always managed to find better places to go than there.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    I thought they were alright to be honest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X