• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another 85% take home scam - coronavirus special"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    86% take home with the Dutch Antilles scheme. Contact OG for details.

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Personally, I wouldn't touch a scheme that paid less than 95%

At least then I'd know that no-one was profiting much by me ending up tulip creek without a paddle.

People who sign up for these scams probably don't realise that as little as 2% goes to the taxman. The scam merchants trouser the rest.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Sounds like something out of Private Eye's Desperate Business series.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Nope.
    +1 10% of £500 a day is a lot of money when you start looking at a lot of contractors - they are also completely clueless - I would be offering 70% and pocketing 25% of it myself...

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Hah, had that one through - scummy bastards.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    Will these snake oil pushing parasites ever give up?
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    started a topic Another 85% take home scam - coronavirus special

Another 85% take home scam - coronavirus special

Saw this in my inbox... the idiots forgot to include a free face mask and hand sanitiser gift..

Market Crash & Corona Virus...Want Some Better News? - Here's Some Cash On Us!
    Are you fed up of all the negative news. A contractor's life is hard enough without the worry of facing unpaid time off and a looming recession.

DON'T WORRY! We have a solution for you. Our Umbrella partners are offering a massive 85% Take Home of your contract value. Keep more of your money to help you through the upcoming turmoil and troubles. You work hard for your money... don't give it away.
    Will these snake oil pushing parasites ever give up?

Working...
X