• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Welsh co-worker cannot go 24 hours without mentioning being Welsh"

Collapse

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    don't you ever get tired of the sh1t you post??
    well, when I get paid while doing it, then no.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    I get tired of the tulipe I post.

That Zeity character got so fed up with it he deleted 40k of posts.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    tedious balderdash
    [QUOTE=JohntheBike;2704057more of the same[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    and then there was a Welsh king on the throne of England before the Scots had one and the Irish never had one. Henry Tudor also founded one of the greatest royal dynasties this country has ever seen, despite his questionable claim on the throne, which he attained through right of conquest, which I was told was still the law when he dispatched Dick the sh*t.
    Henry Tudor would never have got the throne without help from the Welsh. The tudors showed no gratitude - quite the opposite in fact...

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Classic from The Daily Mash
    and then there was a Welsh king on the throne of England before the Scots had one and the Irish never had one. Henry Tudor also founded one of the greatest royal dynasties this country has ever seen, despite his questionable claim on the throne, which he attained through right of conquest, which I was told was still the law when he dispatched Dick the sh*t.

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    There's tidy then, wus.
    wus - a corruption of gwas - servant

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    A Welsh, vegan, cycling enthusiast; the life and soul of the party.
    + crossfitter

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I know that bloke. I pissed him off on a ride last year as we rode past a large spotted pig in a field. I commented that it was an impressive looking beast and that you'd get a lot of Bacon sarnies off it. "I wouldn't" came the reply "I'm Vegan" whereupon he pissed off up the road and I never saw him again.
    Sounds like a win.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by rik sherman View Post
    FTFY
    Not really, the Welsh still point at planes, thinking they're some sort of metal dragon.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    A Welsh, vegan, cycling enthusiast; the life and soul of the party.
    I know that bloke. I pissed him off on a ride last year as we rode past a large spotted pig in a field. I commented that it was an impressive looking beast and that you'd get a lot of Bacon sarnies off it. "I wouldn't" came the reply "I'm Vegan" whereupon he pissed off up the road and I never saw him again.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    If this article was about a Yorkshire man it would be true

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    + militant atheist.
    LBC listener.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Don't they also bang on about claiming JSA, their chave brother/nephew, and sell broken flat screen TVs?
    Sounds like you've had both your keyboard and your mouse replaced today.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    ...and Real Ale enthusiast.
    + militant atheist.

Leave a comment:

• rik sherman
    replied
    A Welsh, vegan, cycling enthusiast, pilot; the life and soul of the party.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X