• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "President Donald Trump impeached"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Here's the whistleblower complaint: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nt_unclass.pdf (PDF, ~4.2MB, 9 pages, some redactions).
    Flipping heck - that whistleblower is squeaky clean in their outlining of their duties under various bits of US legislation, aren't they?

This is an incredibly well crafted document, designed to be placed in the public domain.

Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

What if the Thump doesn't accept the impeachment and remains in office?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Slum dunk case for removal, which would enable FBI to indict him for multiple crimes that ugly POS committed

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    White House 'tried to hide Trump call transcript' - BBC News

Lets hope its impeachment.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Here's the whistleblower complaint: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nt_unclass.pdf (PDF, ~4.2MB, 9 pages, some redactions).

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    The masonic lodge

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    What I meant to say was the whistle blowers evidence was handed over to the intelligence community with unanimous support that included republicans. Previously they did not support this action.
    Was that the House or the Senate?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Are you 100% sure about that?
    What I meant to say was the whistle blowers evidence was handed over to the intelligence community with unanimous support that included republicans. Previously they did not support this action.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The house voted unanimously for these proceedings to begin.
    Are you 100% sure about that?

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Impeached? I thought he'd been Tangoed.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    For Republican Scum their best option is impeach trump and replace him with Pence, their only chance to win next year

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    The house voted unanimously for these proceedings to begin. That includes republicans. Think about that for a moment.
    Perhaps they've finally had enough of him.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I can't see this going anywhere with a Republican majority in the Senate.
    The house voted unanimously for these proceedings to begin. That includes republicans. Think about that for a moment.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

BTW, does Trump have early stage dementia? He seems to be getting more and more incoherent.

I think he caught it off bojo

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    I can't see this going anywhere with a Republican majority in the Senate. It could even backfire on the Dems.

BTW, does Trump have early stage dementia? He seems to be getting more and more incoherent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X