• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Honest Boris

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Honest Boris"

Collapse

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The treacherous MSM is now reporting that the Glorious Leader has been reported to the Independent Office for Police Conduct.
    It's another ̶D̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶ Labour witch hunt.
    Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 28 September 2019, 07:52.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The treacherous MSM is now reporting that the Glorious Leader has been reported to the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can we also have a law against behaving like a clown?
    nah you wouldn't last a day sharing a bunk with Bubba!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I had a privileged upbringing. I attended the best schools, lived in a fantastic area, a second home and was given every opportunity.

I am always very respectful of my father who made every effort to support my family with a successful career. And prompt tax payments.
    Excellent. I'm sure you'll think of other things that make you such a winner as the evening wears on.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You should stick to what you know. Tell us about how your working class upbringing made you an alcoholic.
    I had a privileged upbringing. I attended the best schools, lived in a fantastic area, a second home and was given every opportunity.

I am always very respectful of my father who made every effort to support my family with a successful career. And prompt tax payments.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I had a tiny violin ready in the private school thread.
    You should stick to what you know. Tell us about how your working class upbringing made you an alcoholic.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Probably to limit the witless wittering of a not-very-bright dullard alcoholic.
    I had a tiny violin ready in the private school thread.

Never a dry eye in the house when you give us your oliver twist tales.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Why are we merging my posts?

This was 2 distinct posts.

Why exactly were they merged?
    Probably to limit the witless wittering of a not-very-bright dullard alcoholic.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

WGAS

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    "and appeared in a Google hangout alongside Arcuri"

Honestly?

This is where we are now?
    Hey fella. Welcome back. How was your party again?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

David Cameron: I am evangelical about Christian faith | Politics | The Guardian

Tony Blair believed God wanted him to go to war to fight evil, claims his mentor - Telegraph

Gordon Brown should have been more open about his faith when he was Prime Minister | The Independent

Theresa May reveals how her faith in God gives her confidence she is 'doing the right thing' | The Independent

Honestly, with that track record someone who could get Aleister Crowley on a Ouija board probably has a better chance of success as prime minister.

It's just the lowest level of writing...

"government cyber skills grant intended to assist UK firms, even though she has now returned to live in the US."

It's written for people who do not understand the difference between a legal business entity and a shareholder.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Honest Boris
    I read that as Honest Doris. Here's a picture of her.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    David Cameron: I am evangelical about Christian faith | Politics | The Guardian

Tony Blair believed God wanted him to go to war to fight evil, claims his mentor - Telegraph

Gordon Brown should have been more open about his faith when he was Prime Minister | The Independent

Theresa May reveals how her faith in God gives her confidence she is 'doing the right thing' | The Independent

Honestly, with that track record someone who could get Aleister Crowley on a Ouija board probably has a better chance of success as prime minister.

It's just the lowest level of writing...

"government cyber skills grant intended to assist UK firms, even though she has now returned to live in the US."

It's written for people who do not understand the difference between a legal business entity and a shareholder.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Apologies if a Graun quote triggers anyone.
    Don't apologise, just resist. There is more than enough of your tedious tripe on here as it is without you supplementing the witless garbage with extracts from that dreary comic..

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    "and appeared in a Google hangout alongside Arcuri"

Honestly?

This is where we are now?
    Apologies if a Graun quote triggers anyone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X