• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "e-Residency for estonia (ability to work in EU post no-deal Brexit)"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    But will you be reborn as something better?
    Like a Bangladeshi?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by molsang View Post
    I will die also as an Indian.
    But will you be reborn as something better?

Leave a comment:

• molsang
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Can I offer to buy you a one-way ticket? Please remember to renounce your UK Citizenship on your way out...
    I will renounce the British citizenship in few years time when I will stop working. I am going for early retirement anyway. I will take back Indian passport which is becoming more stronger day by day. In this life I am born as Indian according to God wish, I will die also as an Indian.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Maybe we could have a whip-round.

Anyone fancy setting up a WhatsApp group where we accuse him of something, then go pay him a visit?
    Concrete boots off the end of the pier would be more economical.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Can I offer to buy you a one-way ticket? Please remember to renounce your UK Citizenship on your way out...
    Maybe we could have a whip-round.

Anyone fancy setting up a WhatsApp group where we accuse him of something, then go pay him a visit?

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    No i don't care. If I would have, then I might have bought all the propaganda of establishment's media and why I would be leaving UK for good for India despite I am naturalzed citizen and was well settled and children were doing extremely good. I've serious concerns on UK school standards (both private and public as I tried both), that is my main concern why I am leaving.

Leave a comment:

• molsang
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    But you don't care, do you?
    No i don't care. If I would have, then I might have bought all the propaganda of establishment's media and why I would be leaving UK for good for India despite I am naturalzed citizen and was well settled and children were doing extremely good. I've serious concerns on UK school standards (both private and public as I tried both), that is my main concern why I am leaving.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Thanks for giving the links on same subjects. I went through them. One thing to note, it is unfair at your and your BFF's part to attack and spread false imaginative stories with intent to character assassination because I hold contrarian view on "current" UK education system or actual economic state. I see that attitude promote "group thinking". Good if that is what you all want.
    But you don't care, do you?

Leave a comment:

• molsang
    replied
    Having Estonian e-resident company and expensing my UK limited company
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...d-company.html
    Thanks for giving the links on same subjects. I went through them. One thing to note, it is unfair at your and your BFF's part to attack and spread false imaginative stories with intent to character assassination because I hold contrarian view on "current" UK education system or actual economic state. I see that attitude promote "group thinking". Good if that is what you all want.
    Last edited by molsang; 7 February 2019, 13:45.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Thankfully your mum is more tolerant.
    Yes dad, look at who she married.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Nothing is wrong with me.
    I am not desperate.
    But I have a low tolerance level for idiots.
    Thankfully your mum is more tolerant.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Having Estonian e-resident company and expensing my UK limited company
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...d-company.html

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Estonia E-residency
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...residency.html

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Contracting in EU using Estonia's E-Residency
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...residency.html

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Good story writing, I liked your post. What is wrong with you? Why are you so desperate?
    Nothing is wrong with me.
    I am not desperate.
    But I have a low tolerance level for idiots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X