• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

e-Residency for estonia (ability to work in EU post no-deal Brexit)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molsang View Post
    Thanks for giving the links on same subjects. I went through them. One thing to note, it is unfair at your and your BFF's part to attack and spread false imaginative stories with intent to character assassination because I hold contrarian view on "current" UK education system or actual economic state. I see that attitude promote "group thinking". Good if that is what you all want.
    But you don't care, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      But you don't care, do you?
      No i don't care. If I would have, then I might have bought all the propaganda of establishment's media and why I would be leaving UK for good for India despite I am naturalzed citizen and was well settled and children were doing extremely good. I've serious concerns on UK school standards (both private and public as I tried both), that is my main concern why I am leaving.

Comment

No i don't care. If I would have, then I might have bought all the propaganda of establishment's media and why I would be leaving UK for good for India despite I am naturalzed citizen and was well settled and children were doing extremely good. I've serious concerns on UK school standards (both private and public as I tried both), that is my main concern why I am leaving.
        Can I offer to buy you a one-way ticket? Please remember to renounce your UK Citizenship on your way out...
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Can I offer to buy you a one-way ticket? Please remember to renounce your UK Citizenship on your way out...
          Maybe we could have a whip-round.

Anyone fancy setting up a WhatsApp group where we accuse him of something, then go pay him a visit?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Maybe we could have a whip-round.

Anyone fancy setting up a WhatsApp group where we accuse him of something, then go pay him a visit?
            Concrete boots off the end of the pier would be more economical.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              I will renounce the British citizenship in few years time when I will stop working. I am going for early retirement anyway. I will take back Indian passport which is becoming more stronger day by day. In this life I am born as Indian according to God wish, I will die also as an Indian.

Comment

I will die also as an Indian.
                But will you be reborn as something better?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  But will you be reborn as something better?
                  Like a Bangladeshi?

Comment

Working...
                  X