• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

e-Residency for estonia (ability to work in EU post no-deal Brexit)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    e-Residency for estonia (ability to work in EU post no-deal Brexit)

    Anyone has ideas/inputs on Estonia e-Residency? I found it out in Internet and heard first in Brexit talkshows about it. At the moment still unsure what is going to happen for the ability to work in EU post no-deal Brexit (most likely outcome).

    Any comments/thoughts?

    #2
    thought you were going back to india to work in Bangalore's thriving start up scene?

    Comment


      #3
      Don't you have an Irish grandparent? Much easier
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

      I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by molsang View Post
        Anyone has ideas/inputs on Estonia e-Residency? I found it out in Internet and heard first in Brexit talkshows about it. At the moment still unsure what is going to happen for the ability to work in EU post no-deal Brexit (most likely outcome).

        Any comments/thoughts?
        Will it give you, personally, European citizenship?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
          thought you were going back to india to work in Bangalore's thriving start up scene?
          Yes this is plan B, do a 3-6 months contract in EU and enjoy rest of the period in India.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by molsang View Post
            Yes this is plan B, do a 3-6 months contract in EU and enjoy rest of the period in India.
            Excellent. Make sure you apply for your visa to work in the EU nice and early.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Excellent. Make sure you apply for your visa to work in the EU nice and early.
              No clue now, where to apply? Have no connection with any other EU country in respect to marriage, heritage. I have only worked in Scandinavia for sometime in past ten years i am in UK.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by molsang View Post
                No clue now, where to apply? Have no connection with any other EU country in respect to marriage, heritage. I have only worked in Scandinavia for sometime in past ten years i am in UK.
                It's easy.
                1. Decide what country you want to work in
                2. Find someone advertising a job there
                3. Apply for a working visa for that country
                4. Get in line for that job behind EU citizens

                If all the above happens, then you're in!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  It's easy.
                  1. Decide what country you want to work in
                  2. Find someone advertising a job there
                  3. Apply for a working visa for that country
                  4. Get in line for that job behind EU citizens

                  If all the above happens, then you're in!
                  yeah I know that but I don't want to do it as I am not in that state of career. I am not desperate, just wondering whether any easy way to get ability to work in EU for naturalized UK citizens?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by molsang View Post
                    yeah I know that but I don't want to do it as I am not in that state of career. I am not desperate, just wondering whether any easy way to get ability to work in EU for naturalized UK citizens?
                    See the post above.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X