• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mattresses that are good for the back"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    I am not sure

Milan.
    That will be your epitaph benesy.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    One dodgy pint of cider/curry/kebab, sh@t the bed and thats £14K down the pan.
    14k?

Good point though. I'll tell the missus to be careful.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I've got one of these and saying it's ultimate is an understatement. Just ordered two more for the kids.

John Lewis & Partners The Ultimate Collection Cashmere Pocket Spring Zip Link Mattress, Medium, Emperor at John Lewis & Partners
    One dodgy pint of cider/curry/kebab, sh@t the bed and thats £14K down the pan.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Has the "bed of nails" option not been considered?

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    I've got one of these and saying it's ultimate is an understatement. Just ordered two more for the kids.

John Lewis & Partners The Ultimate Collection Cashmere Pocket Spring Zip Link Mattress, Medium, Emperor at John Lewis & Partners
    cheapskate

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    14 years? Pfffff

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    14 years? Pfffff

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

Yes but you went on to buy the £50.00, it says so at the bottom, I mean who else could it be?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

What about another one for the mutt? Don't say you've overlooked that - How can you be so callous?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I had a firm memory foam mattress (not tempur) and found it very comfortable. Only downside is that it gets very hot.

My Dad, who has awful back issues, now has my old bed and mattress and complains about it being hot but doesn't complain about his back.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Eve Mattresses are the answer. Now what was the question again?

They're about £600 for a king size, or were a couple of years ago, and everyone who stays at my gaff remarks on how comfortable they are.

(I don't have any financial interest in recommending them BTW.)

Leave a comment:

• tazdevil
    replied
    Tempur for me, add a topper for super comfy

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Had same problem.

Spend some money, you will be so glad you did. Get super king with two single mattresses that zip together, you can both then get the firmness that suits. We got Harrison with natural animal fibres. It is absolute bliss combined with Sheridan bedding. Cost 3k for mattress and bedding but the better sleep makes it worth every penny.

I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH, SPEND SOME SERIOUS MONEY AND GET SOME SEROUISLY BLISSFUL SLEEP!!

Leave a comment:

• PerfectStorm
    replied
    Bought a Tempur Cloud years ago and the thing is an absolute pleasure to sleep in.

Worth every penny and they do 0% finance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X