• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Monday Links from the Bench vol. CDXLVI"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Amazed you know what a zipper is.
    He can barely keep his trousers on long enough to need the zipper anyway...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    #MeToo

Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside!

https://youtu.be/ZwTHVZHqSb0

Even has one of Ass guru's favourite saying in it.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Everytime I see or hear the word Armadillo all I can think of is Dime Bar but guess that's an age thing.
    #MeToo

Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Zippers on pillow covers? What kind of a halfwit would buy those?

Disgusted of Windsor.
    they are actually great, don't slip off.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Though why anybody needs anything more than that wealth of armadillo information is beyond me
    Everytime I see or hear the word Armadillo all I can think of is Dime Bar but guess that's an age thing.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Godlike status re-confirmed...
    Though why anybody needs anything more than that wealth of armadillo information is beyond me

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Not saying much, I bet you're also amazed by indoor sanitation and electric lighting too. Besides, there's one on the gimp's mask in Pulp Fiction.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I just thought it was an amusing cockup

I think a lot of scientists are on holiday at the moment as they don't seem to have been posting so much good stuff. Though maybe they're back, as I've just found a couple of good things in the space of five minutes. Here; you can have one now to make up for it: Why Earth’s Cracked Crust May Be Essential for Life
    Godlike status re-confirmed...

In 2012, the film director James Cameron became the first person to dive solo all the way down the deepest gash on Earth.
    <giggle>

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    He thought it was a racist term and was looking forward to dropping it in at the most inappropriate moment.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Not wanting to provoke the legend that is NF or anger his loyal followers but....

I thought this one was a bit of a damp squib....

I think I was hoping for a more interesting story with some analysis I guess but it was just more like a news article that was more or less covered in the text with the link......
    I just thought it was an amusing cockup

I think a lot of scientists are on holiday at the moment as they don't seem to have been posting so much good stuff. Though maybe they're back, as I've just found a couple of good things in the space of five minutes. Here; you can have one now to make up for it: Why Earth’s Cracked Crust May Be Essential for Life

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied

Disgusted of Windsor.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Not wanting to provoke the legend that is NF or anger his loyal followers but....

I thought this one was a bit of a damp squib....

•The US Postal Service Must Pay an Artist $3.5 Million After Accidentally Printing His Version of the Statue of Liberty on Billions of Stamps -
    I think I was hoping for a more interesting story with some analysis I guess but it was just more like a news article that was more or less covered in the text with the link......

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied

Disgusted of Windsor.
    Edit - unless they're yanks and mean cushions.

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied

Disgusted of Windsor.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Wot?

No mention of Cobalt Thorium G?

Devastated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X