• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Going a bit thin on top"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Going a bit thin on top

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    <blah blah blah>
    It's OK, you more than make up for it around the middle

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    There are some pretty nifty wigs these days. Or hair systems as they're known. I actually know a couple of people that wear them and you'd never know it wasn't their own hair.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Let your hair grow a foot long down both sides, and have a two-way Bobby Charlton comb-over

But on windy days try and stay indoors
    Now I'm seeing this

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Let your hair grow a foot long down both sides, and have a two-way Bobby Charlton comb-over

He could get a wig like Trump.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RetSet
    replied
    It appears that after a few years of the missus and a few other people pointing out that I was beginning to go a bit thin on top, it appears with the hot weather recently I may need to wear a hat.

Now on the whole I have beautifully soft hair, the type of hair a rough sailor would rub his hands through and dream of Timotei or a nice soft fluffy teddy bear wrapped in silk.

I am now deciding that I need to cover this impending spot or at least have one of those Wayne Rooney / Shane Warne weaves (without screwing any old age prossies) of course.

What courses of action are open to a young dynamic go getter like myself?
    Man The **** Up and get the clippers out. No. 1 or you're a wuss!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Man, life is throwing you some curve balls. The bench, sugar tax, pasty tax and now losing the remnants of your ginger mullet.

Then they go and make upskirting illegal.

Feck, your life sucks right now.
    If you could only see the bald spot....

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Don't wash it and let some fungus grow.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Man, life is throwing you some curve balls. The bench, sugar tax, pasty tax and now losing the remnants of your ginger mullet.

Then they go and make upskirting illegal.

Feck, your life sucks right now.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Join the Church of the FSM and get a free hat....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I think that's the one and only time I'll ever see the word 'thin' in any of MF's me me me posts.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Self-hate is a daily routine for scooty, not an event.
    Probably why he can't even put it on expenses.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    And check into the Thistle Hotel Heathrow for a weekend of self-hate.
    Self-hate is a daily routine for scooty, not an event.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Reduced virility is nothing to be ashamed of. Get a smoking jacket and a copy of National Geographic.
    And check into the Thistle Hotel Heathrow for a weekend of self-hate.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Reduced virility is nothing to be ashamed of. Get a smoking jacket and a copy of National Geographic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X