• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Breakfast land side Manchester Airport"

Collapse

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I'm flying to Manchester this weekend. We arrive late so staying overnight at an airport hotel. I don't want to have breakfast there though, so any recommendations of places to get a good breakfast land side at Manchester Airport?
    A little late, but, the Escape lounges at Manchester Airport have a good cooked breakfast buffet these days with fresh fruit, pastries etc as well. I have Priority Pass so can use any airport lounge anywhere for around £120 a year - good value I think. On-line you can get a one-off pass for around £15 I think.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Greggs bacon and sausage baguette. Pay the extra 50p for an additional sausage and rasher. Red or brown sauce according to taste. That'll see you through till lunchtime
    Is there a smashed avocado option?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Greggs bacon and sausage baguette. Pay the extra 50p for an additional sausage and rasher. Red or brown sauce according to taste. That'll see you through till lunchtime

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Pick up a hire car. We'd prefer breakfast before doing that, hence our limited choice. And why I can't have a few pints at 'spoons.
    You could have one.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Do what the Russians do, buy some German/Polish/Russian style sausages, and boil them in the kettle in the room when u get up...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    There's a mcdonalds about 4 miles away on the parkway going into Manchester.

What are you planning on doing after breakfast?
    Pick up a hire car. We'd prefer breakfast before doing that, hence our limited choice. And why I can't have a few pints at 'spoons.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Terminal 1: Greggs, Spud Factory or Joes Kitchen.
    Terminal 2: Bollin River Café, "New unit coming soon"
    Terminal 3: Delice de France, Caffè Nero.

Maybe the hotel breakfast isn't to bad after all!
    Is there no 'spoons so you can wash it down with a pint or two?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Well guess it brings a whole new meaning to tulip posting.

Bit like me right now.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post

I normally tend to take a nice relaxing dump while posting on CUK.

Hang on a sec, give me a minute...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Terminal 1: Greggs, Spud Factory or Joes Kitchen.
    Terminal 2: Bollin River Café, "New unit coming soon"
    Terminal 3: Delice de France, Caffè Nero.

Maybe the hotel breakfast isn't to bad after all!

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    What can your butler fetch for you?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    There's a breakfast-y cafe just after exit gates T2 (I think), not far down the steps from Radisson to Terminal on Skyway thing. Forget the name but it's usual fare, sausages, bacon, eggs, tea etc, all massively overpriced otherwise it's a greasy spoon in Wythenshawe......

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I'm flying to Manchester this weekend. We arrive late so staying overnight at an airport hotel. I don't want to have breakfast there though, so any recommendations of places to get a good breakfast land side at Manchester Airport?
    Oh that! Can't really help, sorry.

But glancing at the thread title, I thought there'd been a landslide at Manchester airport around breakfast time. Just shows how fake news can spread!

Leave a comment:

• madame SasGuru
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    How about the Business lounge?
    Equally not that great there - mind you the Star Alliance lounge at Heathrow is worse.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X