• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Breakfast land side Manchester Airport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Breakfast land side Manchester Airport

    I'm flying to Manchester this weekend. We arrive late so staying overnight at an airport hotel. I don't want to have breakfast there though, so any recommendations of places to get a good breakfast land side at Manchester Airport?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

    #2
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I'm flying to Manchester this weekend. We arrive late so staying overnight at an airport hotel. I don't want to have breakfast there though, so any recommendations of places to get a good breakfast land side at Manchester Airport?
    Greggs

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by stek View Post
      Greggs
      WHS

      +1 for Greggs

      Also WHSmiths they do a great egg sandwich in a plastic wrapper for only £12
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

      Comment


        #4
        The Radisons hotel does a nice breakfast, might be a bit expensive the likes of you!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          The Radisons hotel does a nice breakfast, might be a bit expensive the likes of you!
          I didn't particularly find it good value last time, so looking for an alternative. Greggs might well turn out to be an acceptable alternative.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I didn't particularly find it good value last time, so looking for an alternative. Greggs might well turn out to be an acceptable alternative.
            How about the Business lounge?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I didn't particularly find it good value last time, so looking for an alternative. Greggs might well turn out to be an acceptable alternative.
              Yep it’s definitely not a value breakfast.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I didn't particularly find it good value last time, so looking for an alternative. Greggs might well turn out to be an acceptable alternative.
                I suspect it's Greggs or Pret a Manger (which is landside by the arrivals exit) - I don't remember there actually being that much space for anything on the land side at Manchester.
                Last edited by madame SasGuru; 18 May 2018, 07:38.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  How about the Business lounge?
                  Equally not that great there - mind you the Star Alliance lounge at Heathrow is worse.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I'm flying to Manchester this weekend. We arrive late so staying overnight at an airport hotel. I don't want to have breakfast there though, so any recommendations of places to get a good breakfast land side at Manchester Airport?
                    Oh that! Can't really help, sorry.

                    But glancing at the thread title, I thought there'd been a landslide at Manchester airport around breakfast time. Just shows how fake news can spread!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X