• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breakfast land side Manchester Airport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greggs bacon and sausage baguette. Pay the extra 50p for an additional sausage and rasher. Red or brown sauce according to taste. That'll see you through till lunchtime

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Greggs bacon and sausage baguette. Pay the extra 50p for an additional sausage and rasher. Red or brown sauce according to taste. That'll see you through till lunchtime
      Is there a smashed avocado option?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I'm flying to Manchester this weekend. We arrive late so staying overnight at an airport hotel. I don't want to have breakfast there though, so any recommendations of places to get a good breakfast land side at Manchester Airport?
        A little late, but, the Escape lounges at Manchester Airport have a good cooked breakfast buffet these days with fresh fruit, pastries etc as well. I have Priority Pass so can use any airport lounge anywhere for around £120 a year - good value I think. On-line you can get a one-off pass for around £15 I think.

Comment

Working...
        X