• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Trump's on form

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Trump's on form"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Didn't UKGov do this too?

It was rather a surprising success but then having a majority government and a decent whip he damn well should be able to get things done. Health: No. Wall: No. Free cash for everyone:yay
    I think it was just free cash for the rich and middle classes. The poor and under classes can get stuffed.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Almost halving corporation tax in the largest economy in the world where political change is at best difficult is a monumental achievement.
    Didn't UKGov do this too?

It was rather a surprising success but then having a majority government and a decent whip he damn well should be able to get things done. Health: No. Wall: No. Free cash for everyone:yay

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Remember he's a genius...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    The latest one is Pirates of Penzance:
    https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2018/01/07...ump-brilliant/

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Try reading Trumps twitter posts in the style of Vicky Pollard.
    The crayon font plugin works for me. But for the visually impaired, Vicky Pollard would be a great text reader for Trump tweets.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Try reading Trumps twitter posts in the style of Vicky Pollard.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    1. Where's he proof he said he had that Obama was born in Africa and he was going to release in two weeks?

2. Where's his tax returns he was going to release?

3. Where's the proof he was going to release that proved he did make the dead soldiers widow cry on the phone?

4. Where's the results of his IQ test he was going to release in two weeks time bt never did?

Trifling details. Irrelevant.

What HAS he done?
    Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Note: a pinch of salt may be needed before reading the above list

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    He “drained the swamp” of all the nepotism that was there and replaced it with... oh yeah, his unqualified, unskilled family.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    1. Where's he proof he said he had that Obama was born in Africa and he was going to release in two weeks?

3. Where's the proof he was going to release that proved he did make the dead soldiers widow cry on the phone?

4. Where's the results of his IQ test he was going to release in two weeks time bt never did?

What HAS he done?

Nothing, apart from providing sane people with a good laugh, the man is a moron, a bigot, a philander and terrible businessman and clueless about economics.

Total bellend
    philanderer

bellend is a bit mild for me,
    i can think of better descriptions, but i' d get banned again

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    I think you have nailed the reason why Trump won.

He says he is going to do something and does it rather than saying something and doing something else.

What HAS he done?

Nothing, apart from providing sane people with a good laugh, the man is a moron, a bigot, a philander and terrible businessman and clueless about economics.

Total bellend...

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied

He says he is going to do something and does it rather than saying something and doing something else.
    nah, he won because he IS a stable genius.
    <being a billionaire just allowed him a platform>

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied

That’s ridiculous.

How can he have won for doing things he had not yet done?
    If we wins a second term than your argument may hold some weight. But not the first term.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    I never said it was proposed. CT of 40% was causing problems. I’m speculating that Clinton would have done the same, but it’s a good speculation IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Not a chance was that going to happen without him.

Present me with another candidate that proposed it and prove me wrong.
    I never said it was proposed. CT of 40% was causing problems. I’m speculating that Clinton would have done the same, but it’s a good speculation IMO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X