• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anazom order limited to one per customer"

Collapse

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Ah OK, yes that sounds very plausible

The Internet is swarming with pathetic wannabes trying to chisel a bit of profit reselling like that
    I read about it recently. It’s becoming a bit of a problem for some sellers.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/278622

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    Possibly to stop eBay resellers?
    Ah OK, yes that sounds very plausible

The Internet is swarming with pathetic wannabes trying to chisel a bit of profit reselling like that

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Save your money and get stronger ones for less:
    4x Waterproof Transparent Reusable Heavy Duty Wall Hooks Sticky Door Hanger | eBay

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Possibly to stop eBay resellers?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I sell on Amazon. It doesn't how many you add to the inventory, when people search it always comes up with "1 available" Never found a solution.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yeah, he's either dyslexic or a massive dickhead, I'm 50/50 at the moment.
    a Dyslexic Dickhead? I'm shocked!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Does Mrs MF know?
    Well lets face it, as I explained to my 8 year old last month when he asked what 'Gay' was. I said everyone is entitled to love who they like, some people like to kiss opposite members of their sex, some like to kiss the same members of their sex, and others like to kiss both members.

These is what's known as straight, gay and greedy. . He repeated the same at school to his teacher, chip off the old block.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm 50/50 at the moment.
    Does Mrs MF know?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Anazom?
    Yeah, he's either dyslexic or a massive dickhead, I'm 50/50 at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I have not followed the link. Are you ,ooking for butt plugs?

If you want 2 tell them you are assguru. He has enough sh1t to require 2.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I have not followed the link. Are you ,ooking for butt plugs?

If you want 2 tell them you are assguru. He has enough sh1t to require 2.....

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Anazom?
    Might be a zombie Grindr?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Anazom?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The trouble is they're _too_ sticky, because they're next to impossible to peel off you want to move them, although I suppose that is a Good Thing strength wise.
    have a look at "Command" Hooks by 3M from Amazon. They're strong but also do peel off very easily.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by sal View Post
    HTH
    er, no it doesn't really (unless you're thinking of 4CHAN ! )

I'm not on commission either, but they're actually pretty handy hooks if one has a shedload of large kitchen cutlery and gadgets to keep out of the way

The trouble is they're _too_ sticky, because they're next to impossible to peel off you want to move them, although I suppose that is a Good Thing strength wise.

(I stuck mine too far down the wall, and wanted to move them up and add a load more on an adjacent wall.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X