• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Did you know this?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did you know this?"

Collapse

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    We should revive the tradition of sticking heads on sticks outside the tower of London. I bet it would bring in more tourists than it drove away.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    In the case of the terrorist, onto ground churned up to a mudbath by a herd of rooting pigs.

Better still, skip the cremation and just chuck him in bits and pieces into the field (*)

(*) minus the teeth, which might give the porkers indigestion
    Last edited by Dark Black; 26 July 2017, 16:50.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I was going to post a banana but that seemed inappropriate. They are barely human but joy seems wrong.
    Fair point, but karma can be a bitch...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Are there no pigs that need feeding?
    That's animal cruelty.

Pigs are fussy you know...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I think cremation and spreading on non consecrated ground is probably the best solution.
    In the case of the terrorist, onto ground churned up to a mudbath by a herd of rooting pigs.

Better still, skip the cremation and just chuck him in bits and pieces into the field (*)

(*) minus the teeth, which might give the porkers indigestion

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Are there no pigs that need feeding?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Burial at sea, like they did with Osama Bin Laden. No grave, no body, nowhere to be a focal point for hatred (or to become a shrine)
    Burial at sea and then invite people to come dance on the grave?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I think cremation and spreading on non consecrated ground is probably the best solution.
    Burial at sea, like they did with Osama Bin Laden. No grave, no body, nowhere to be a focal point for hatred (or to become a shrine)

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Plan C?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Pity Madame Tussauds shut the Chamber of Horrors, they could have stuffed them and put them there.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    If they identify the mortuary they may end up having some form of cremation with other deceased innocent people.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    If they identify the mortuary they may end up having some form of cremation with other deceased innocent people.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I was going to post a banana but that seemed inappropriate. They are barely human but joy seems wrong.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    started a topic Did you know this?

Did you know this?

linky

The bodies of Moors Murderer Ian Brady and Manchester bomber Salman Abedi are still lying in the same mortuary - as undertakers refuse to bury them.

Cemeteries and crematoriums also want nothing to do with the two, leaving them inside the 'Monster Morgue' just outside the Greater Manchester boundary.

The location is being kept under wraps through fears that members of the public could try to take revenge and defile the bodies.

Working...
X