• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone know what the weather will be like on Sunday?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Did you manage to get him?
    I f***ed his wife and got out unseen. He was in the gimp outfit in the basement.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Did you manage to get him?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Speaking of MF, the forecast was showing 11mm on Sunday. His wife knows how that feels.
    Harsh, but

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Speaking of MF, the forecast was showing 11mm on Sunday. His wife knows how that feels.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    As long as it's better than it is now I don't care.
    True, the depression here is almost to the level of one left by MF where he has sat.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    As long as it's better than it is now I don't care.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Specifically in Surrey. I've heard Brillo may be out this way and I'd like to get the windage right on my sight.

Well should be rain then. If you're both there then the amount of hot air about should cause a torrential downpour.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Specifically in Surrey. I've heard Brillo may be out this way and I'd like to get the windage right on my sight.
    I was hoping to be out shooting cyclists near Kingston Bridge, but there is a little rain due so I may give it a miss.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Now that you've broadcast your intentions, you've lost the element of surprise. Brillo will be ready for you....

Scottie will need that to enforce the 4th reich.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Is he raising money for his next divorce?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Now that you've broadcast your intentions, you've lost the element of surprise. Brillo will be ready for you....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    you miss the point all the time on here, what is the chance you will hit a fast moving Brillo?

Maybe if MF is down.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    It will be raining energy gel wrappers.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Yeh!!! Lets' all meet up in our cars/vans together and have a "Squash Brillo" event!

PS I am joking BP!

Ignore my puppet parrot.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 25 July 2017, 17:54.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X