• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "EU demands answer on EU bill within 5 days"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Insults but no answers, how very interesting.

It's almost like you haven't got any.
    It's very hard to have a coherent conversation with the likes of you and Shaun the squaddie. You are so blinded with your our ignorance that no amount of logic or facts can get through to you. I really do feel sorry for you - your lives must be so unfulfilled.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    You really are stupid. If bank a is owed 10b, gov a gives bailout to country b and country b pays bank a then bank a is ok jack. Gov a is now owed the money by country b.

Ffs this is simple stuff.
    It isn't simple stuff. Your understanding of it is simplistic, because you're a simpleton.

HTH, BIKIW

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    It's OK, the coalition of chaos will pay it from the magic money tree

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Strong and stable... a bit like a strong smell in the horse stable.

Leave a comment:

• excon
    replied
    The acknowledgement, despite exciting eurocrats, remains suitably vague and does not tie the UK to any particular agreement.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    UK caves in

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

pay up or else.

Just like a bunny boiling ex.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Just when you thought this thread had exhausted all the misinformed, thick as mince posters, up pops this imbecile.
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I was about to add the same, but you beat me to it

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Fools seldom differing and all that.........

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    You just talk complete and utter bollocks all the time.

Here is a breakdown of who owns Greek debt.
    As you will see the vast majority is EU bailout funds - these are funds that were given to Greece AFTER they went bankrupt.
    German, UK and US BANKS own about the same proportion (in Green on the graph).
    Contrary to what some Leavers claimed the UK hasn't been asked to contribute a penny to Greece

So far from the Germans oppressing Greece, the German taxpayer has stumped up billions to keep it afloat

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-own...s-debt/5460265
    You really are stupid. If bank a is owed 10b, gov a gives bailout to country b and country b pays bank a then bank a is ok jack. Gov a is now owed the money by country b.

Ffs this is simple stuff.
    on my mobile so couldn't be arsed formatting it better.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Just when you thought this thread had exhausted all the misinformed, thick as mince posters, up pops this imbecile.
    Hey AssSnob - you have to change your signature in the settings tab!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    If the EU was that good why would anyone post anti EU propaganda?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    What like the Daily Mail, Daily Express, Daily Telegraph, The Sun, Breitbart, et. al. which just spout anti-EU propoganda? You'll find though that quite a few of the media outlets that are pro-EU actually quite often have Eurosceptics writing columns for them to give a balanced view whereas the anti-EU just show pictures of z-list celebrities on the beach in their swimming costumes
    If the EU was that good why would anyone post anti EU propaganda?

Maybe you need to check who you are not allowed to criticize - as you will find they are the ones ruling over you......

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    when it is self-evident that the British economy is about to be trashed.

Saboteur! traitor! It is self evident that Britain's economy is a powerhouse with no twin deficits, no sirree, and a large and powerful manufacturing industry.
    It's not driven by consumer debt and spending, not at all. In fact credit card debt is non-existent and people are so wealthy they buy cars for cash, none of that PCP malarkey. Savings are at record highs as is productivity! Onwards, to glory and the land of unicorns, my Stakanhovite friends.!

Let us all stand for the national anthem!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X