• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "They still haven't learnt..."

Collapse

• BigRed
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I certainly wouldn't promote the eating of politicians. They're way too gristly. Even smoked.
    Once you sqeeze the tulipe out of them there's not a lot left

Leave a comment:

• squarepeg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    getting in touch with the Electorate.
    So glad I am not allowed to vote and the politicians don't want to touch me.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I certainly wouldn't promote the eating of politicians. They're way too gristly. Even smoked.
    Farage is pre smoked!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    I'd have thought so. Unless smoking/drinking/eating politicians are banned at your client's office.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Ok but - who cares what someone looks like eating chips/a bacon butty/ice cream - does it make them any better or worse at their jobs - which is what we should be interested in....
    Elections are boring taking the p*ss out of power hungry people eating makes it more interesting.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I am sure if they got a photo of someone laying a cable they would look weird too ...
    Someone laying a cable round my way would get my vote, provided it was fibre optic

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Blocker flags the site for "Adult content"
    I've changed it now to be hosted by TinyPic, maybe that'll let you see it.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I'd have thought so. Unless smoking/drinking/eating politicians are banned at your client's office.
    Blocker flags the site for "Adult content"

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    SFW?
    getting in touch with the Electorate.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    SFW?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Cracking photo

SFW?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Cracking photo

Last edited by Uncle Albert; 3 May 2017, 13:16. Reason: Edited to change image host

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Sam epics in the Indy Theresa May eating chips is even more awkward than you'd imagine | The Independent

She doesn't look awkward at all IMO. If you 100 frame a second anyone eating anything you will come up with some corkers. The press today! Meh.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Politicians deliberately do stuff to get attention from the press which is why we are free to take the p*ss out of them.

There as the women here are doing normal every day things, the Duchess of Cambridge was in a private location and people don't expect their ex to behave like this.
    Ok but - who cares what someone looks like eating chips/a bacon butty/ice cream - does it make them any better or worse at their jobs - which is what we should be interested in....

oh and a word of warning - do not send nudes to anyone they will end up on the internet...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    maybe people should stop obsessing about politicians doing something perfectly natural?

Maybe the press should stop taking photo's of people eating (ffs)

I am sure if they got a photo of someone laying a cable they would look weird too

fookin soap opera press
    Politicians deliberately do stuff to get attention from the press which is why we are free to take the p*ss out of them.

There as the women here are doing normal every day things, the Duchess of Cambridge was in a private location and people don't expect their ex to behave like this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X