• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Glasses

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Glasses"

Collapse

• jamesbrown
    replied
    To help you see all the brexit doom over there, across the Channel. Left a bit.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Looks like my time has come to get glasses, going to optician tomorrow

Big question is what frame to get now

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Looks like my time has come to get glasses, going to optician tomorrow
    The winning pair will be those that reproduce ipecac like symptoms when ogling at Miss bunny boiler.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    This is the look you should be aiming for

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    This is what atW will look like with glasses:

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I had my brain tasered. Never looked back.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I've got a beard now like top two choices...
    Something futuristic.....I know!.....Google glasses.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    I would choose the option 2, the admin style, this for sent me an infraction today.

It's not every day that we received an infraction from the admin, I feel honoured.
    Admin is the Donald Trump of infractions - others can dish them out, but the best ones come from one place. They are yuge. He moderates bigly. etc.

#sosad #fake

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I had my eyes lasered. Never looked back.

Leave a comment:

• thelastrosbif
    replied
    LASIK nearly ruined my vision entirely. Avoid and get a nice pair of shiny stylish glasses [emoji106]

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I think you mean you received an infraction, not we.
    Bee and shauny - plural.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    It's not every day that we received an infraction from the admin, I feel honoured.
    I think you mean you received an infraction, not we.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    I would choose the option 2, the admin style, this for sent me an infraction today.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    He dresses like a giant squirrel.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Depends what you look like AtW. And if you're someone who dresses smartly and is into fashion or not.
    He dresses like a giant squirrel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X