• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Not safe for Xoggy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Not safe for Xoggy"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I did go to a stroke club once. Got there early and thought I'd get started. Then some disabled people came in.
    I'm running a session on Thursday evening for people who have problems satisfying themselves. Don't worry if you can't come.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    How many GP surgery waiting rooms have you been asked to leave because of that?
    I did go to a stroke club once. Got there early and thought I'd get started. Then some disabled people came in.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    For preventing prostate cancer certainly. A w*nk a day keeps the doctor away.
    How many GP surgery waiting rooms have you been asked to leave because of that?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I thought self love had previously been reported in these pages as being beneficial
    For preventing prostate cancer certainly. A w*nk a day keeps the doctor away.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Solo its quick n dirty but you have to make an effort when you are in a band.
    Sit on your hand until it goes numb, then you'll feel like it's someone else doing it

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Back to your earlier post - you're not now knocking a preparation one out to make yourself last an hour with your main Hand Solo session are you?
    Solo its quick n dirty but you have to make an effort when you are in a band.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    yep good advice saved me being called mr quickie many times.
    Back to your earlier post - you're not now knocking a preparation one out to make yourself last an hour with your main Hand Solo session are you?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Not sure I'll be telling her that. Older guy at the snooker club gave me some advice - before you go out with a girl you reckon you'll be sleeping with that night, knock one out - you'll last longer when you're with her. Proper advice.

Reminds me of the classic joke....
    My wife was fighting naked with two lesbians. I tried helping but only managed to knock one out.
    yep good advice saved me being called mr quickie many times.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    I don't know that would work, the more I perform either solo or in a team the randier I get.
    Not sure I'll be telling her that. Older guy at the snooker club gave me some advice - before you go out with a girl you reckon you'll be sleeping with that night, knock one out - you'll last longer when you're with her. Proper advice.

Reminds me of the classic joke....
    My wife was fighting naked with two lesbians. I tried helping but only managed to knock one out.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    It was actually the missus that showed me the same link. Presumably wants me too worn out too stray while in London.
    I don't know that would work, the more I perform either solo or in a team the randier I get.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Sounds like a typical Daily Fail thing. One week it turns you blind and gives you cancer, the next it's the elixir of a long and healthy life.
    So long as you get the right week then...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Sounds like a typical Daily Fail thing. One week it turns you blind and gives you cancer, the next it's the elixir of a long and healthy life.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Here look. More than a fortnight ago, but it was me who posted it so...
    It was actually the missus that showed me the same link. Presumably wants me too worn out too stray while in London.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Certainly explains your username....

But yes, 21 per month from a report two weeks ago.

As for vetran, if it takes you an hour to knock one out, jeepers man, change your technique, stop thinking about your wife.
    Here look. More than a fortnight ago, but it was me who posted it so...

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    I thought self love had previously been reported in these pages as being beneficial? Well that's my excuse anyway..
    Certainly explains your username....

But yes, 21 per month from a report two weeks ago.

As for vetran, if it takes you an hour to knock one out, jeepers man, change your technique, stop thinking about your wife.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X