• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hostage poll

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hostage poll"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Not another Brexit post atW! It's getting boring!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    One of the mods will be along soon to tack this lot on the end of the Brexit thread, where it will never be seen again except by a few obsessives
    Sorry. Can't be bothered. I've given up caring for the New Year.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    One of the mods will be along soon to tack this lot on the end of the Brexit thread, where it will never be seen again except by a few obsessives
    You big tease.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Not with my thread they won't! My threads are unmergeable!!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY

I'll take my chances...

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    (I have a sense of deja vu here. Maybe we're in for a long thread ......... )

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I'd prefer atw to be rescued by the Amazonians. Its about time he lost his cherry
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I'd prefer to escape alone from the EU cabal at the first opportunity, and let the captive remainers take their chances as best they could whatever grim fate is very likely to befall them

(I have a sense of deja vu here. Maybe we're in for a long thread ......... )

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    I'd prefer atw to be rescued by the Americans.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Missing a few options

Being Merkel's Gimp (for the expat bremainers who desperately want the country they abandoned to stay under the EU boot).

Being negotiation chips for the EU Oligarchy. So Juncker can define the size of his tax free back handers & pension rather than agree to treat expat EU citizens in UK & abroad equally for Brexit.

Willing to negotiate but ignored by the EUSSR.

Leave a comment:

• Mainframe gent
    replied
    Maybe you should return to Russia and look after your own nation state rather than hanging around here trying to destroy ours

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a poll Hostage poll

Hostage poll

To be a colombian hostage
    0.00%
    To be a EU citizen held hostage by May
    25.00%
    To be an ISIS hostage
    0.00%
    To be AndyW's mum's hostage
    75.00%