• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thursday, I'm in love."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    what get her drunk & make her do all the work?
    Always works for me!!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Refuse to sign until she gets the morning after pill?
    The voice of experience.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Refuse to sign until she gets the morning after pill?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I've left the toilet duck in the ladies, so it's 50% done already.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Same approach as last night, that seemed to work well.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    How would the panel suggest I approach this?
    Same approach as last night, that seemed to work well.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    So we had a works do last night and for once I decided to make an effort. There's a woman on my team that I've had my eye on for a while and whilst she's not one of those in your face types, there's definitely a glint in her eye. I'm not entirely sure what it is about her but something says "you'll be lucky to get an hours sleep", if you know what I mean. Although, sometimes she definitely smells of dog basket but it's kind of cute in a way.

Anyway, TL;DR. It happened and she was AMAZING. I mean proper naughty. However, we were both a bit p1ssed and today I have to go in to the office to sign her timesheet so it could be a bit awkward given the things we did last night.

If you signed her timesheet properly last night she wouldn't be upto the office today.

NCOTBAOF

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Hey you must be in luuurve if this is the place you felt you had to announce it to

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    From behind.... Again.
    She should be in the stationary cupboard for the next 7 hours!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    From behind.... Again.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Snorting with laughter here.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Were they under direction and control?

If so, sign it with an inside IR35 kiss.
    Submission, direction and control - that's my kind of evening

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    So we had a works do last night and for once I decided to make an effort. There's a woman on my team that I've had my eye on for a while and whilst she's not one of those in your face types, there's definitely a glint in her eye. I'm not entirely sure what it is about her but something says "you'll be lucky to get an hours sleep", if you know what I mean. Although, sometimes she definitely smells of dog basket but it's kind of cute in a way.

Anyway, TL;DR. It happened and she was AMAZING. I mean proper naughty. However, we were both a bit p1ssed and today I have to go in to the office to sign her timesheet so it could be a bit awkward given the things we did last night.

Were they under direction and control?

If so, sign it with an inside IR35 kiss.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic Thursday, I'm in love.

Thursday, I'm in love.

Working...
X