• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Still benched

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Still benched"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No not this year Milan. The bottom has fallen out of tat.

Next year though after Brexit, the rest of you will only be able to afford tat, so this time next year rodders.

:-)

do what the rest say, forget about contracting, have a rest and enjoy Christmas

All the best

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    MF

are you running a popup tat shop this year

Milan
    No not this year Milan. The bottom has fallen out of tat.

Next year though after Brexit, the rest of you will only be able to afford tat, so this time next year rodders.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    MF

are you running a popup tat shop this year

Milan

Leave a comment:

• bluetoaster
    replied
    Well done

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    here you go congrats!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Ha! Get in there my son.

Agent told them I had another interview coming up so they decided they didn't want to lose me and have agreed to a 3rd Jan start. Contract to be wrapped up by tomorrow ready for Xmas.

Jesus I needed that after the last few months.
    Get in!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Even scarier thing is, that's actually a pretty accurate likeness

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Boomed!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    scary thing that is my mental picture of MF!
    Even scarier thing is, that's actually a pretty accurate likeness

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Ha! Get in there my son.

Agent told them I had another interview coming up so they decided they didn't want to lose me and have agreed to a 3rd Jan start. Contract to be wrapped up by tomorrow ready for Xmas.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ha! Get in there my son.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Things were looking grim for me at the start of this month, having been benched earlier in the year so I already had a much depleted war chest.

I came across Amazon Flex delivery. The London depots have been open a while and they have just opened the Manchester one. In essence you should be able to run this through your Ltd co (didn't get that far to find out but there should be a way of doing it). Pays £13-£18 hour and this includes waiting at the depot, in your 'slot' , for the next drop. This is Amazons flag ship service (1 or 2 hour delivery) which has worked very well in the states. You need an Andriod or IoS phone and your own vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Try Deliveroo

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Really GL, you never fail to come up with the goods...
    scary thing that is my mental picture of MF!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Really GL, you never fail to come up with the goods...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X