• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nat stop m e s s I n g cuk up"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    FTFY

About as relevant.
    stop projecting as you know I like sheep, only some sort of pervert like you would like goats.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I enjoy the romantic attentions of goats
    #

Me too!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I enjoy the romantic attentions of goats
    FTFY

About as relevant.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I have two hands & one braincell.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Why are you still posting? Don't you have some donkey tulip to pick up or something?
    I have two hands.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Yes, it is always nice to hear the Churchgoing speaking out on social issues!!
    It's called tough love or sumfin. They need to leave CUK because it makes them miserable, but telling them in nice coddling language doesn't work. So for their own good they should get the f*** out.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Ignore is a good feature. I'd rather people put be on ignore than were upset by my posts. But most people don't... like radio shows having some of their most devoted listeners who hate the show/presenter.
    Why are you still posting? Don't you have some donkey tulip to pick up or something?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I'm saying if you don't like it here, piss off.
    Yes, it is always nice to hear the Churchgoing speaking out on social issues!!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    do you have a beaker then?

No, just lots and lots of

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    This thread now reads like one on Mumsnet, just saying'
    do you have a beaker then?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Handbags Thread

This thread now reads like one on Mumsnet, just saying'

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    It's not easy. A rambling series of posts making little sense and with little relation to facts or other peoples' posts
    Make sense for NLUK, only an idiot can understand another idiot.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh he places you on ignore and then read the thread it then makes sense.

Ignore is a good feature. I'd rather people put be on ignore than were upset by my posts. But most people don't... like radio shows having some of their most devoted listeners who hate the show/presenter.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    It's not easy. A rambling series of posts making little sense and with little relation to facts or other peoples' posts
    Oh he places you on ignore and then read the thread it then makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Neglected to ban you.
    There is still time to make amends....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X