• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Muslims fighting each other..."

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Converts are always a bit over the top in my limited experience and often seems to follow some breakdown. Chap I knew, nice enough, but he'd spend much of the morning every day reading the Bible and making copious notes.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by blackeye View Post
    I'd prefer they kill each other instead of killing us. Make them build a fence and get turkey to pay for it.
    wrong login you meant to use "The Donald" one.

Leave a comment:

• blackeye
    replied
    I'd prefer they kill each other instead of killing us. Make them build a fence and get turkey to pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    on the first episode.

the convert what a dick.

The big comedian I would buy him a drink.

most of the rest seem nice.
    The convert is worse than a dick.

The comedian gets cabinet fever later.

Oh and you will notice they mainly avoid showing the people who get on with each other and others, as most people do, to show the convert causing problems.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Most converts are as they are trying to fill a hole with something, up pipes up a Bin Laden mini me to say it's not you it's the infidels, he comes across as a complete twunt though,now the (very obvious) gay fella I can have a beer with

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    on the first episode.

the convert what a dick.

The big comedian I would buy him a drink.

most of the rest seem nice.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Religion of peace!

How much blood had been spilled in the name of religion. My God is better than your God. My subjugation is better than your subjugation. My scripture is the true scripture, you aren't pious enough...
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    You lay the bait and they swallow it.
    Yay, I've caught a second one.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    How often has religion been used as the excuse, or the reason to prolong violence?
    How much blood has been spilled over oil or land, but the excuse given is religion.
    Anything that humans can used to claim as justification to gain power is used.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Religion of peace!
    They are shouting at each other at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Religion of peace!

How much blood had been spilled in the name of religion. My God is better than your God. My subjugation is better than your subjugation. My scripture is the true scripture, you aren't pious enough...
    How often has religion been used as the excuse, or the reason to prolong violence?
    How much blood has been spilled over oil or land, but the excuse given is religion.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It's to show that they're just like us, and promote the idea that Islam is a religion of peace, and that only a very small portion are murderous.
    Religion of peace!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    You saw the preview as they are discussing race.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It's to show that they're just like us, and promote the idea that Islam is a religion of peace, and that only a very small portion are murderous.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Yes yes......but was all the practice making them any better at it?
    Part 2 is tonight so you can find out.

Leave a comment:

• cvinbin
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

The gay one wanted to have drinks (alcoholic) and a good chat with one of the older women in the house.

Then they went clubbing.
    define clubbing ? seals ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X