• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you regret your child's name?"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    No - do you want to be banned?
    That was my very point.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Are rape jokes OK again?
    No - do you want to be banned?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY
    Are rape jokes OK again?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    I don't ever have ladyfriends (or gentlemen friends) home. Can't convince them, only seems to work when I use large amounts of money and get a nasty little rash.
    FTFY
    Last edited by vetran; 31 August 2016, 20:02. Reason: oops a bit close to the knuckle sorry.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Where can a couple go to the pictures for a tenner?
    ODEON Cinemas - Orange Wednesday tickets now available online

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    .. and his brother, Berkshire.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Though you did forget intersex and undetermined gender.
    Don't bring MF (or Tarquin Vulva St. John Itchenscratch, as he's more commonly known in the outside world) into this, he's very sure of his gender. He's in a pretty small minority though, it has to be said...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    And unknown gender.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I am somewhat annoyed that my first initial is the same as that of my father. So post sent only to the initial can get to him when it is intended for me.
    Fortunately no embarrassing items have yet been victim
    Sounds like it's time to grow up and leave home. If you are unable to manage the former, the latter may prove problematical. Plus how do you know your subscription to "Milf Monthly" hasn't been hijacked by your old man, and he's been too embarrassed to say anything?

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Originally posted by westtester View Post
    Isn't it a little embarrassing having to give your parents £20 to go to the pictures when you want to bring a lady friend home?
    I don't ever have ladyfriends (or gentlemen friends) home. Can't be bothered with them.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Round my way you can go for £3.50 all day on Tuesdays.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Isn't it a little embarrassing having to give your parents £20 to go to the pictures when you want to bring a lady friend home?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It's a modern world out there.....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Isn't it a little embarrassing having to give your parents £20 to go to the pictures when you want to bring a lady/man friend home?
    It's a modern world out there.....

Leave a comment:

• westtester
    replied
    I see little point having my own flat when I'm going to be spending less than 20% of my time there. I don't like to waste money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X