• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mods - can we ban tedious sockies"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Oh wait... you are one of my victims!!!! Hilarious.
    You put off from posting on here

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What an intelligent response. Some might even say it's kind of "bullying". If it wasn't so moronic.
    Oh wait... you are one of my victims!!!! Hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Hey, what is missing in your life, a big house, an expensive car, be sucessfull in your country or you just have a short dick.
    all of the above apparently.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    So, way out of your league then...

Bee, bullying? Jesus, you must have a hard time at school if you think that's bullying. Not surprising, given your persona on here, it must have been like moths to a naked flame. I wish I'd gone to your school, I'd never have been lost for a bike rack. On second thoughts, perhaps it's better I didn't go to your school, I'd struggle to explain why I had been sectioned in the first place...
    You never did tell if you went for the agent on 10% or the one who was working at a loss? I was quite intrigued by that scenario.:

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    What an intelligent response. Some might even say it's kind of "bullying". If it wasn't so moronic.
    So, way out of your league then...

Bee, bullying? Jesus, you must have a hard time at school if you think that's bullying. Not surprising, given your persona on here, it must have been like moths to a naked flame. I wish I'd gone to your school, I'd never have been lost for a bike rack. On second thoughts, perhaps it's better I didn't go to your school, I'd struggle to explain why I had been sectioned in the first place...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Hey, what is missing in your life, a big house, an expensive car, be sucessfull in your country or you just have a short dick.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    My advice? Stay out of General.
    And the Professional Forums, and the Social Forums.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Ah yes. The usual "the mods, they're all bastards" etc. etc.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Careful Bee, it's actually all of those, you may have just pushed him over the edge (let's hope so).

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Where...?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    No it's not what I want, i’s moderate the obvious. The forum it’s not mine.
    For me to see someone be attacked I don't like it, and it’s obvious there are also posters here that don't like.
    My advice? Stay out of General.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Here we go...
    Where...?

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Seriously, you post on here about phrenology, taking it seriously, and expect not to be made fun of?
    Here we go...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Seriously, you post on here about phrenology, taking it seriously, and expect not to be made fun of?
    given that's its the study of dents on heads, surely its obvious the more dents received from baseball bats the more cretinous the poster...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No it's not what I want, i’s moderate the obvious. The forum it’s not mine.
    For me to see someone be attacked I don't like it, and it’s obvious there are also posters here that don't like.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X