• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bring back NLUK!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bring back NLUK!"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    According to here they should both get a few days on the naughty step.

FWIW I thought NLUK was being relatively restrained.
    Not me this time!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You do??
    Sorry, that was a typo

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    And NLUK, we want him back.
    You do??

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    And NLUK, we want him back.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    I only want comp for the ones that i didn't deserve.
    You'll be cashing me up then for all the ones you should have had but I never dished out

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I think CUK mods are a little like the shoot first ask questions later ...
    Not really. There's nothing we want to ask *

* With apologies to the late SirTP

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    No, (and you can stop trying to be clever, it's more than a little beyond your talent scope) it was before your time, and a some considerable Threaded baiting was involved. Ask your elders and betters if in doubt, but baiting Threaded was sort of compulsory in them days. Still should be, TBH. Shame he didn't hang around.

WHS. in days old you really had to do something nasty to get a ban. These days you just have to misspell something.

I think CUK mods are a little like the shoot first ask questions later police in the US and were the equivalent of black members of the public. #cuklivesmatter

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I know what to get as a secret santa gift this year, if you attend I will make sure you are the recipient
    I would not want to deprive MF of his Christmas treat....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Well that would be none of them then.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    How the feckity feck did you manage 6 years between bans? That's bending the laws of physics, and then some.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Was that your NatAdminCojakAreCockwombles account?
    No, (and you can stop trying to be clever, it's more than a little beyond your talent scope) it was before your time, and a some considerable Threaded baiting was involved. Ask your elders and betters if in doubt, but baiting Threaded was sort of compulsory in them days. Still should be, TBH. Shame he didn't hang around.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You're no worse than some of the others. No actually, that's wrong. You are worse than most of the others. Although my one and only sockie got banned after 1 post, so beat that. It was a goodie though.
    Was that your NatAdminCojakAreCockwombles account?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Well I Should be attending this year so if you are there we need to have a chat about the ban in 2001 and that other in late 2007. Neither were justified and I want an apology and compensation.
    How the feckity feck did you manage 6 years between bans? That's bending the laws of physics, and then some.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NCOTBAC View Post
    Goddamit... I'm crap at this sockie marlarky

You're no worse than some of the others. No actually, that's wrong. You are worse than most of the others. Although my one and only sockie got banned after 1 post, so beat that. It was a goodie though.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I know what to get as a secret santa gift this year, if you attend I will make sure you are the recipient
    Well I Should be attending this year so if you are there we need to have a chat about the ban in 2001 and that other in late 2007. Neither were justified and I want an apology and compensation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X