• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back NLUK!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Indeed. At the mod Christmas pat there is no talk. Its just games of "hide the trungeon".
    I know what to get as a secret santa gift this year, if you attend I will make sure you are the recipient

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Chico.
      If you really think its time to

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I know what to get as a secret santa gift this year, if you attend I will make sure you are the recipient
        Well I Should be attending this year so if you are there we need to have a chat about the ban in 2001 and that other in late 2007. Neither were justified and I want an apology and compensation.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NCOTBAC View Post
          Goddamit... I'm crap at this sockie marlarky

You're no worse than some of the others. No actually, that's wrong. You are worse than most of the others. Although my one and only sockie got banned after 1 post, so beat that. It was a goodie though.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Well I Should be attending this year so if you are there we need to have a chat about the ban in 2001 and that other in late 2007. Neither were justified and I want an apology and compensation.
            How the feckity feck did you manage 6 years between bans? That's bending the laws of physics, and then some.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              You're no worse than some of the others. No actually, that's wrong. You are worse than most of the others. Although my one and only sockie got banned after 1 post, so beat that. It was a goodie though.
              Was that your NatAdminCojakAreCockwombles account?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Was that your NatAdminCojakAreCockwombles account?
                No, (and you can stop trying to be clever, it's more than a little beyond your talent scope) it was before your time, and a some considerable Threaded baiting was involved. Ask your elders and betters if in doubt, but baiting Threaded was sort of compulsory in them days. Still should be, TBH. Shame he didn't hang around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  How the feckity feck did you manage 6 years between bans? That's bending the laws of physics, and then some.
                  I only want comp for the ones that i didn't deserve.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I only want comp for the ones that i didn't deserve.
                    Well that would be none of them then.

Comment

I would not want to deprive MF of his Christmas treat....

Comment

Working...
                      X