• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Black hole found in the UK"

Collapse

• NigelJK
    replied
    I lend MF a £1, MF lends Suity that £1, Suity lends AtW that £1.

£1 of money was created, £3 of debt now exists.
    So to get out of debt all that's required is AtW pays back the £1 to Suity, Suity pays back £1 to MF and MF repays you?

Who borrowed last and when are they paying it back??

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Fixed.

I thought the proximity of GB9 and PurpleGorilla had caused a collapse as their overall density overcame quark degeneracy pressure.
    If we're dense then what are you?

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

AtW thinks he is owed £7on the basis that if he had lent rather than borrowed that is the amount he would have been owed. The fact that none of this actually happened is irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    So who do we all owe money to then?
    If no-one else wants to volunteer, I'll take responsibility. PM me for bank details

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I think that the black hole is where all of AtW's Brexit threads are disappearing to

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied

#

someone's been watching The Money Masters

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Each other. Wonga went bankrupt after accidentally lending themselves a tenner.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. So is everyone else, including the US and even (incredibly, when you think of all their exports!) the Chinese.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Technically the UK is bankrupt. ...
    I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. So is everyone else, including the US and even (incredibly, when you think of all their exports!) the Chinese.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Technically the UK is bankrupt.

I remember the news and shock when the £1 trillion mark was passed. Now we're at £1.7trillion.

Debt is 90.6% to GDP.

The Tory's have more than doubled the debt and taken us out of the EU on a whim of misinformation. Absolutely maddening. And yet they continue to dance in the limelight with the conviction and authority of Horatio Nelson.

The true enemy of the realm laid bare before us and we apparently love it. Tears are not enough.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    The only thing coming out of a black hole inside the event horizon is Hawking radiation.
    Not quite.
    Hawking radiation comes into being AT the event horizon. It is where a particle and an anti-particle pop into being from the quantum vacuum, and on of the particles drops into the event horizon (never to return) and the other escapes as Hawking radiation.

I'm paraphrasing. I don't understand quantum mechanics.
    Anyone who thinks they do understand really misunderstands it.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Wne Kyebaord.
    Didn't she win a bronze in the Olympics?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Sorry, wne kyebaord.
    Fixed.

Black hole found in the UK
    I thought the proximity of GB9 and PurpleGorilla had caused a collapse as their overall density overcame quark degeneracy pressure.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    That's outside the event horizon though. The only thing coming out of a black hole inside the event horizon is Hawking radiation.
    It tries to sell you something?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X