• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I mentioned Northern Monkeys, not the Sheep Shaggers.
    You mentioned dole office frequenters....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Was Wales mentioned? No it wasn't.
    I mentioned Northern Monkeys, not the Sheep Shaggers.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    So what you're saying, we've narrowed it down to posters who frequent the Dole office?
    Nope, more that people post from mobiles once in a while....

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    So what you're saying, we've narrowed it down to posters who frequent the Dole office?
    Was Wales mentioned? No it wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sure. The IP of some of FLC's posts have been used by one or more of the Yorky-based folks. Along with quite a few non-yorky based folks.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sure. The IP of some of FLC's posts have been used by one or more of the Yorky-based folks. Along with quite a few non-yorky based folks.
    There's clarity

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post

Surely a mod or admin can just confirm whether FLC's ip matches one of us Yorky-based folks with breaching the data protection act or whatever and just say it's not 'x' and carefully not saying it is 'y'....

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I have thought about a sockie, I like sockies, but I'm not 'interested' in sockies, in much the same way as with Moss about Roy's bottom.

I get pissed off when CUK forum forgets my password and I have to enter it manually, I've no chance of coping with and managing a sockie!

Surely a mod or admin can just confirm whether FLC's ip matches one of us Yorky-based folks with breaching the data protection act or whatever and just say it's not 'x' and carefully not saying it is 'y'....
    What's the fun in that - although as they haven't done it I think we can assume the reason why they haven't is because the person responsible is one of them....

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
    They're miserable sods in some parts though.

Went to the Lake District recently. Lovely scenery but lousy weather matched by the chilly reserve displayed by the locals.

Now, round my way it is customary to indulge in a bit of badinage with whoever is pulling your pint.

Not so up there.

An introductory "nice weather for ducks" was met by a gruff "if you don't like the weather, why d'you bother coming?".

Miserable bastards.

Thank God for Midsomer Norton.
    How do you think the lakes got there?

Leave a comment:

• The Plantswoman
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Actually I find that it's full of Southerners who have escaped the London-centric lifestyle Latte with a cute Tattoo culture to find real GB Culture with the same day rate and fewer pretentious prats.
    They're miserable sods in some parts though.

Went to the Lake District recently. Lovely scenery but lousy weather matched by the chilly reserve displayed by the locals.

Now, round my way it is customary to indulge in a bit of badinage with whoever is pulling your pint.

Not so up there.

An introductory "nice weather for ducks" was met by a gruff "if you don't like the weather, why d'you bother coming?".

Miserable bastards.

Thank God for Midsomer Norton.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    All I know is, that North of Watford is full of poor, moronic dole claiming, whippet loving, wife beating Northen[sic] Monkeys covered in tattoos.
    Actually I find that it's full of Southerners who have escaped the London-centric lifestyle Latte with a cute Tattoo culture to find real GB Culture with the same day rate and fewer pretentious prats.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Who's is this car spotted outside a grubby bedsit in Pudsey?

Might be a clue as to who's sockie he was.....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied

Surely mod or admin can just confirm whether FLC's ip matches one of us Yorky-based folks with breaching the data protection act or whatever and just say it's not 'x' and carefully not saying it is 'y'....
    Firstly, you are suggesting the mods are smart enough to come up with and manage that kind of that elaborate whodunnit scenario.

Secondly, they have far more fun keeping us in suspense, in fact <insert a popular mods name here> PM' d me and said their wife preferred it that way

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    The case for stek's defence is crumbling faster than a recovering heroin addict finding a free hit.
    I have thought about a sockie, I like sockies, but I'm not 'interested' in sockies, in much the same way as with Moss about Roy's bottom.

I get pissed off when CUK forum forgets my password and I have to enter it manually, I've no chance of coping with and managing a sockie!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    All I know is, that North of Watford is full of poor, moronic dole claiming, whippet loving, wife beating Northen Monkeys covered in tattoos.

Says it all really.
    I'm not so sure. I think you have strong links and memories with Yorkshire that even your expensive therapist can't help erase.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X