• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HMRC Lets fight Terror, Fear and APNs"

Collapse

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Very few are stupid enough for the "you can start a thread insulting xyz" line though.....
    Yeah what sort of muppet cockwomble would...............Oh!! Move along nothing to see here!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Choking pole
    Oh yes, that was it

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    What was that "pole" thingummy aussielong used to use? I forget the exact phrase, but that was quite funny too.
    Choking pole

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    WankPuffin now sits alongside CockWallet in my favourite insults list.
    What was that "pole" thingummy aussielong used to use? I forget the exact phrase, but that was quite funny too.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
    In this madhouse everyone ends up getting banned at some point.
    Very few are stupid enough for the "you can start a thread insulting xyz" line though.....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    WTF?
    Could you rewrite that in English?

To be a true CUK'er - you don't need to do anything and have nothing happen...
    ie Not ask for a ban and not be banned.
    Phew, for a minute there I thought I was going to have to hand in my membership card.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You're not a true Cukker unless you have not ASKED to be banned and got it.
    FTFY
    WTF?
    Could you rewrite that in English?

To be a true CUK'er - you don't need to do anything and have nothing happen...
    ie Not ask for a ban and not be banned.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You're not a true Cukker unless you have not ASKED to be banned and got it. Gotta wear the badge with pride!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I always think of you as more smug than proud but hey ho just a matter of perception
    And on that note it's time for bed. Night night peeps.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    You're not a true Cukker unless you've been banned. Gotta wear the badge with pride!
    I always think of you as more smug than proud but hey ho just a matter of perception

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You're not a true Cukker unless you've been banned. Gotta wear the badge with pride!

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Not nowadays I think you'll find and most end up getting banned.
    As above.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Well given that you accuse pretty well every single poster one right isn't exactly anything to brag about.
    Not nowadays I think you'll find and most end up getting banned.
    No! given the number of sockies and your scatter gun approach the law of averages would predict a much higher hit rate - so I can only conclude you are 'kin useless.

hth
    As above.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    OMG I got one right!!!
    Well given that you accuse pretty well every single poster one right isn't exactly anything to brag about.

I'm getting better at this.
    No! given the number of sockies and your scatter gun approach the law of averages would predict a much higher hit rate - so I can only conclude you are 'kin useless.

hth

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Muppet and CurtainStain.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X