• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Lets fight Terror, Fear and APNs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You're not a true Cukker unless you've been banned. Gotta wear the badge with pride!
    I always think of you as more smug than proud but hey ho just a matter of perception

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
      I always think of you as more smug than proud but hey ho just a matter of perception
      And on that note it's time for bed. Night night peeps.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You're not a true Cukker unless you have not ASKED to be banned and got it. Gotta wear the badge with pride!
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You're not a true Cukker unless you have not ASKED to be banned and got it.
          FTFY
          WTF?
          Could you rewrite that in English?

To be a true CUK'er - you don't need to do anything and have nothing happen...
          ie Not ask for a ban and not be banned.

Comment

WTF?
            Could you rewrite that in English?

To be a true CUK'er - you don't need to do anything and have nothing happen...
            ie Not ask for a ban and not be banned.
            Phew, for a minute there I thought I was going to have to hand in my membership card.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

In this madhouse everyone ends up getting banned at some point.
              Very few are stupid enough for the "you can start a thread insulting xyz" line though.....

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                WankPuffin now sits alongside CockWallet in my favourite insults list.
                What was that "pole" thingummy aussielong used to use? I forget the exact phrase, but that was quite funny too.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  What was that "pole" thingummy aussielong used to use? I forget the exact phrase, but that was quite funny too.
                  Choking pole
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Choking pole
                    Oh yes, that was it
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Very few are stupid enough for the "you can start a thread insulting xyz" line though.....
                      Yeah what sort of muppet cockwomble would...............Oh!! Move along nothing to see here!

Comment

Working...
                      X