• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: PM FAO Admin

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PM FAO Admin"

Collapse

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You wanna see my Goatse impression???
    Please accept my apologies.
    When I said you couldn't find your arse with both hands what I meant to say was you couldn't fill your arse with both hands

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
    This is NLUK we are talking about.... as he couldn't find his arse with two hands finding the bogs is somewhat pointless.
    You wanna see my Goatse impression???

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Find the bogs?
    This is NLUK we are talking about.... as he couldn't find his arse with two hands finding the bogs is somewhat pointless.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I thought this was one of the first jobs you do on day one at a new site.

Get login,
    Read though IT and HR policies
    Find coffee machine and canteen
    Go on a totty tour round the building
    Build portfolio of contractors on site to submit to HMRC in return for get out of jail card

Rest of the gig is plain sailing after that....
    Find the bogs?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I thought this was one of the first jobs you do on day one at a new site.

Get login,
    Read though IT and HR policies
    Find coffee machine and canteen
    Go on a totty tour round the building
    Build portfolio of contractors on site to submit to HMRC in return for get out of jail card

Rest of the gig is plain sailing after that....

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can I get immunity from money stealing ex-wives in return please?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Can I get immunity from S58 in return please?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    are you ready for HMRC then?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Given the number of dumbarse contractors that come onto the forum asking so blatantly dodgy questions, could you work out a deal with Hector that for every questionable poster you turn over to them, they leave a real contractor alone for 12 months?
    are you ready for HMRC then?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic PM FAO Admin

PM FAO Admin

Given the number of dumbarse contractors that come onto the forum asking so blatantly dodgy questions, could you work out a deal with Hector that for every questionable poster you turn over to them, they leave a real contractor alone for 12 months?

Working...
X