• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Grammar Nazis more likely to get laid"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    that Mr MS's Valentine card?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Oh good. Glad my lack of success had nowt to do with saying I'm a Satanist and will only reply to females with huge bottoms.
    did you misspell bottoms?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Oh good. Glad my lack of success had nowt to do with saying I'm a Satanist and will only reply to females with huge bottoms.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Spelling and grammar are not the same thing
    The research covered both however the example was about spelling.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I suspect that the study also shows that pedantry is an anti-aphrodisiac...

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Good advise, and I except this may be true, but its there loss.
    Yuk yuk yuk!

It's true though; I tended to avoid people that sounded thick or used text speak when I was in the dating pool.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    More proof the MS is a sex kitten

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Good advise, and I except this may be true, but its there loss.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    FTFY
    - Well done, you will be getting some.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    There you go. If you want a spell in bed learn to!

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Grammar Nazis more likely to get laid

Grammar Nazis more likely to get laid

Could Bad Grammar Mean a Lonely Valentine’s Day for Dating Hopefuls? - Grammarly Blog | Grammarly Blog

We discovered that in matters of love, language matters! A man with just two spelling errors in his online profile was 14% less likely to get a response. That could be because women find it necessary to be more particular about who they choose to connect with. Women on OKCupid receive nearly 17 times as many messages as men do. On the other hand, a woman’s chances didn’t seem to be affected by her writing, even though women made nearly twice as many grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors per 100 words.
    there you go if you want a spell in bed learn to!

Working...
X