• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: It's all in a name

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It's all in a name"

Collapse

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Okay, 6 months beer each it is.

Cheers Lisa.
    Obviously being highly responsible businessmen you're not prone to excessive drinking? So that'll be a six pack of Fosters each then yes?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I think it's good time to remind that it was moi who made it trendy to get custom titles after Godlike became too common
    Someone made mullets trendy. I bet he's not blowing his own trumpet about it now

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I think it's good time to remind that it was moi who made it trendy to get custom titles after Godlike became too common

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Vectra.... Which beers do you.... Oh forget that I'll take them back thank you. No prizes for second place!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    I am Godlike

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    And thanks Admin.
    No problem! My fingers ache from all the mouse clicking I have had to do today. I will need a glass of vino tonight. Perhaps two...

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    And thanks Admin.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Vectraman, I'll change my vote for half the prize fund
    Okay, 6 months beer each it is.

Cheers Lisa.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    Damnation you're fast Lady's prerogative to change her mind you know OK Brolly Dolly get's it by a narrow margin. Sorry VectraMan you don't get a prize - shame really it was going to be a year's supply of beer. [Note: no prizes are available for 2nd place] [Note 2: 2nd place is defined as the 2nd choice (Brolly Dolly) which was only implemented to maintain democracy on CUK]
    Vectraman, I'll change my vote for half the prize fund

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I'm going to request that if we win the RWC
    Seeds of doubt creeping in OS.

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Have updated to Umbrella Queen - don't tell me you're changing your mind already? This keyboard and mouse work is hard graft you know but if you want it swapping again just shout
    Damnation you're fast Lady's prerogative to change her mind you know OK Brolly Dolly get's it by a narrow margin. Sorry VectraMan you don't get a prize - shame really it was going to be a year's supply of beer. [Note: no prizes are available for 2nd place] [Note 2: 2nd place is defined as the 2nd choice (Brolly Dolly) which was only implemented to maintain democracy on CUK]

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Remind me again - which country are you from?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    No one cares about PC's feelings on this website.
    Its the school of hard knocks, not mumsnet for Welsh jessies .

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    A custom title like 'Smug Bastard' or something?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    +1 for Brolly Dolly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X