• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Friday thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friday thread"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2107424

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Welcome back <redacted>
    Methinks you've got the wrong sockiemaster.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Albert Steptoe View Post
    Will Ugly Betty's wobbly lycra clad bottom be there?
    Welcome back <redacted>

Leave a comment:

• Albert Steptoe
    replied
    Will Ugly Betty's wobbly lycra clad bottom be there?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    wobbly lycra clad bottoms
    Mmmm. I'm convinced.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Birthday pressie?
    Can you just imagine the trouble I'd be in.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    So, where do you see yourself in five years time?
    Retired....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Sorry. Spent most of Friday morning talking to agents. This weekend is called reading up on things that never matter except in interview questions....
    So, where do you see yourself in five years time?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    TFA!

Need to sort the garden as we're doing a BBQ for father's day.

Just bought one of those Karcher indoor steam cleaners. What can I say, Mrs P is a lucky lady.
    Birthday pressie?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Sorry. Spent most of Friday morning talking to agents. This weekend is called reading up on things that never matter except in interview questions....

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    TFA!

Need to sort the garden as we're doing a BBQ for father's day.

Just bought one of those Karcher indoor steam cleaners. What can I say, Mrs P is a lucky lady.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    shouldn't have asked her what flavour lube oil she likes, the choices of axle or penetrating don't impress unless its NLYuk.

sorry to hear it, is this the one that you were engaged to before?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    TFA!

I'm not (now) going for a mucky weekend with my (female) boss, which I'm pretty miffed about TBH. She's gone all "business conduct rules" on me t
    shouldn't have asked her what flavour lube oil she likes, the choices of axle or penetrating don't impress unless its NLYuk.

sorry to hear it, is this the one that you were thinking about pleasuring before?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    TFA!

I'm not (now) going for a mucky weekend with my (female) boss, which I'm pretty miffed about TBH. She's gone all "business conduct rules" on me

I least she told me in time to get a full refund on the super-swanky hotel I had booked.

So I have no bloody idea now. Might be Plan B = coke and hookers

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    We do it in ipse forums now !!
    I kinda thought two weeks running might be pushing it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X