• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Favourite WGAS

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Favourite WGAS"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    I see some women at the clientco who plaster their faces. Wash their face and they get thinner

FFS make up isn't cool. You are faking what you aren't lass!
    skillfully & lightly applied makeup is great, industrial plastering not so much.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I sport crap sockies.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Oooh, I don't do make up very often, but keep thinking I should give it a go.
    I might have to pick your brains. The thing that scares me most is mascara.
    there seem to be an awful lot of you tube videos about applying makeup. Not sure if any are good.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I like collecting old bones to put in my greenhouse, AKA the xoggoth club. Preferably ones that look like knobs.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Fish fingers come from cod caught in the cold northern waters that wear gloves. Fishcakes come from the ones wearing mittens
    That could have been very rude. You're slipping up EO.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    If you wrap the seed potatoes in chicken wire when you plant them, you grow chips.

HTH
    Fish fingers come from cod caught in the cold northern waters that wear gloves. Fishcakes come from the ones wearing mittens

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    If you wrap the seed potatoes in chicken wire when you plant them, you grow chips.

HTH
    I always wondered where chips came from.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I like my gardening. I am proper old man material now I have six different varieties of potatoes this year.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I've got second sight, I've got electric light, ive got amazing powers of observation

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I spot make crap sockies.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Oooh, I don't do make up very often, but keep thinking I should give it a go.
    I might have to pick your brains. The thing that scares me most is mascara.
    Is that like plucking eyebrows like "I can't do wednesday night, I have to pick my brains'?

MY WGAS is I have two o levels, a swimming certificate and a budgerigar.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    We like a beard to what? We need to know!
    Hang onto?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    I have a thing for grammar nazis

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    You can't handle the truth, now eff off I'm busy.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I'm growing a beard! Ladies like a beard to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X