• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well I never...Birmingham is only Muslim"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Apostrophe abuse. For that reason, I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    FTFY.

Yes.

HTH
    You need those in the gents? How classy.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    They keep their condoms in their wallets?
    FTFY.

Yes.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    The same reason men take their phones with them.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    The same reason men take their wallets with them.
    They keep their tampons in their wallets?

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    The area of Birmingham that are no-go areas for white people - Birmingham Mail

WHITE working class Brummies fear parts of their city have become no-go areas for them. The shock claim has been made in a bombshell Government report into how poor white people feel about immigration. The study has also revealed that hard-working white Brummies fear politicians have betrayed them in favour of refugees and single mothers........

.......Meanwhile, the number of Pakistanis in the city will increase from 13 per cent in 2006 to 48 per cent in 2026. It is believed the percentage of other ethnic groups, including African, Caribbean, Indian, Bangladeshi and Chinese, will remain roughly around the same. According to the report, Birmingham will become only the second British city in which whites will no longer be the majority group.

The change-round will have happened by 2024, following in the footsteps of Leicester, where it is expected the white population will find itself in the minority in 12 years’ time.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Northern English street ruled by fearsome headscarfed jihadi matriarch. #FoxNewsFacts

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    #foxnewsfacts FTW!

#Muslims are controlling the weather in Britain. In some places it's Sunni, but mainly Shi'ite. #foxnewsfacts pic.twitter.com/fXzpIPXofa

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    With her handbag?

On a slightly unrelated note, I wonder why women carry their handbags even when they visit the toilets!
    The same reason men take their wallets with them.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Fair enough. I leave my wallet and keys in my satchel which usually sits in my storage box under the desk.

I can do without toilet paper, but not without my phone.
    Muslim...Islamic Toilet Etiquette - My Religion Islam

One should remove the feces on one's anus with one's finger and wash one's hand. If there are still traces of filth, one should wash them with water.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    1) Would you leave your wallet, phone and keys unattended while you go for a wee?
    2) They may wish to apply lipstick etc whilst in the toilets.
    3) They may have items in their bag which are needed for the toilet visit
    Fair enough. I leave my wallet and keys in my satchel which usually sits in my storage box under the desk.

I can do without toilet paper, but not without my phone.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I know, it hurts to know where your clan get their food from!
    I think its the "Toil" part that offends he is an agent after all.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    With her handbag?

On a slightly unrelated note, I wonder why women carry their handbags even when they visit the toilets!
    1) Would you leave your wallet, phone and keys unattended while you go for a wee?
    2) They may wish to apply lipstick etc whilst in the toilets.
    3) They may have items in their bag which are needed for the toilet visit

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Birmingham

Islamabad

Birmingham

Islamabad

Birmingham

Islamabad

I can see how you got confused.
    None of those are islamabad. Rawalpindi perhaps, but definitely not Islamabad. A couple of them looked like Rochdale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X