• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Birthday Jesus"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Thing in DM today

Religious people much happier and have more 'life satisfaction' than others, study finds | Daily Mail Online

Hmm. Certainly true of some I know and have known but what they have in common is a very personal sense of religion, belief makes them feel good but often they seem to have far less knowledge of the Bible than I have. Religion in that sense is great, it is only when it turns into a political system, a desire to impose that supposedly perfect way of life on others, a rigid dogma that does not allow for fact or logic or common sense, that it all goes wrong for them and everyone else.

PS Sorry, ranted after all.
    PPS Maybe I need a belief. It's Satanism (not necessarily what it is cast as, look it up) or Hinduism. The only two true religions that make any sense.
    PPS Merry Satanist Xmas.
    PPPPS Last should have been PPPS.
    PPPPPS Why no automatic CUK PSing thing. Are we supposed to do everything ourselves?
    Last edited by xoggoth; 25 December 2014, 17:55.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Merry Xmouse CUK lot.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    <refrains from atheist rant>

Merry Xmouse CUK lot.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    for he's a jolly good fellow

and so say all of us
    Wot 'ee sayz *hic*

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    The dead and their birthdays..

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAccountant
    replied
    Pagan festival co-opted by Christianity. I'm with Oliver Crowell (ban it).

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Your ideas are outdated.

I think you should remember the real meaning of Christmas. Gorge yourself, fornicate and get as p1ssed as possible...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Have a good one JC.

Oven is on. TV is on some sort of youtube megamix loop. Just googling how to cook parsnips. Can't stop. Gotta go. You guys rock.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 25 December 2014, 12:31.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Maybe they got him this:

Nah those are the batteries Mrs Santa forgot to get for one of the kid's toys

Who's cracked open the booze already? Turkey just gone in, Chestnuts cooked and peeled last night, will start on the veg in an hour or two once the sherry has kicked in.

Happy Jesus Birthday everyone!

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Hope your two dads got you something nice
    Maybe they got him this:

Last edited by VectraMan; 25 December 2014, 10:47.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    HB, JC!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

and so say all of us

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Happy birthday!

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Thanks ever so much for saving me from my sin, which was bestowed upon me before I was even born. Your dad's such a cool guy.

SO.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic Happy Birthday Jesus

Happy Birthday Jesus

Hope your two dads got you something nice

Working...
X