• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Omg! Omg! OM-F-G!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Omg! Omg! OM-F-G!"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY
    Isn't that what general is about

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Play nicely and can we go back to the original point of this thread, taking the piss out of me for being a marketing departments wet dream of someone with more money then sense and soon to be Type 2 Diabetes??

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Bugger off, before I start on you too
    Go buy a bag of doughnuts to cheer yourself up

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Is the iPhone 6 in the stores yet? I want to go look at it might buy one after all

Sorry all the Fanboi's have snapped them up

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Me Me Me!!!

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Luffffffffeeeeeeessssss eeeeeewwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee x

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Play nicely and can we go back to the original point of this thread, taking the piss out of me for being a marketing departments wet dream of someone with more money then sense and low tolerance to impulse purchases??

Is the iPhone 6 in the stores yet? I want to go look at it might buy one after all

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Play nicely and can we go back to the original point of this thread, taking the piss out of me for being a marketing departments wet dream of someone with more money then sense and low tolerance to impulse purchases??

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Patronising twat.
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Thanks for being so caring. I don't see how admitting that being a single parent would make me miserable deserves that response. I didn't say there was anything WRONG with being a single parent, I just hate the idea of having kids and doing so alone would be even worse. Calm down.
    No problem, caring's what I do.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Thanks for being so caring. I don't see how admitting that being a single parent would make me miserable deserves that response. I didn't say there was anything WRONG with being a single parent, I just hate the idea of having kids and doing so alone would be even worse. Calm down.
    No problem, caring's what I do.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Patronising twat.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Sad but true. Although if I was a single mum I'd eat all the doughnuts myself to try and forget.
    Patronising twat.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    maybe that is part of the reason your obesity levels are lower?

lumps of sugar with a high price tag. brilliant marketing though.
    Have you seen the food in cloggers, they deep fry everything.

Obesity may be lower but heart problems are not.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    KK always look really good but never taste as good as you expect them to.

Every so often I succumb and buy one in the hopes it will taste as good as it looks. They never do.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Junk or not, I do like them, but we don't seem to have them in cloggers.
    maybe that is part of the reason your obesity levels are lower?

lumps of sugar with a high price tag. brilliant marketing though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X