• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How should i act in the work place?"

Collapse

• SussexSeagull
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Turning up and doing the agreed work is completely different to turning up and doing what you are told.
    Did IR35 once nick your lunch money?

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Turn Up, Keep your Head down , Go Home

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    You're a super user?
    Did you not see his forum sig?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Apparently you started this thread? Are you sure you are cut out to be a contractor?!
    Yeah, just noticed that when I saw his post started afresh in General.. WTF is going on there then?!?!? I wonder if a certain mod has done that on purpose so I look like a ******* moron.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Eh? He is talking about IP lookup not rep.
    Apparently you started this thread? Are you sure you are cut out to be a contractor?!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    All members can see who repped them Dear, not just you...
    Eh? He is talking about IP lookup not rep.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I can do it as a super user. Not sure if normal members can do it.
    All members can see who repped them Dear, not just you...

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Yup. Don't have mod level permissions though so can't do anything with the posts and the like. I can just see all the users details and some back end permissions.
    Who's back end do you have permission for?!

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Funny, but when I sudo, all I can see is the default gateway's IP? NLUK, you must have port forwarding set up. I think, thats because I am an Immigrant and I am underprivileged, particularly, since my root is an African one, too?
    Last edited by Scruff; 6 March 2014, 15:38. Reason: My holiday spelling, from Africa, is atrocious...

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied
    Yup. Don't have mod level permissions though so can't do anything with the posts and the like. I can just see all the users details and some back end permissions.
    Nope, he's just got a funky ride!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
    What is the other option? Turn up and do as you please?
    Turning up and doing the agreed work is completely different to turning up and doing what you are told.

Leave a comment:

• SussexSeagull
    replied
    Oddly this is the worst advice on the whole thread lol....
    What is the other option? Turn up and do as you please?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    You're a super user?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    You're a super user?

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    I can under my other log in as a super duper user.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X