• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No Reply to my Sticky Question. I'll ask it in a new thread (sorry) Criminal Convicti"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    The party is over oPM! Everyone's gone home except for a couple of drunkards babbling syllables at each other.
    Nuts someone start another party I might make this one on time.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    So I can report any of PC's posts for harassment?
    Forward them to the Dole Office as evidence that he's not spending his time looking for work.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    3) Phoning and texting her after she has said she does not want you in her life is harassment yes - any form of unwanted communication can be construed as harassment.
    So I can report any of PC's posts for harassment?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Would not normally do this in professional forums

But erm No.

1) Two years is not a long time - why did you change your life so much?
    2) She made a decision that she did not want you in her life - you need to respect that and walk away.
    3) Phoning and texting her after she has said she does not want you in her life is harassment yes - any form of unwanted communication can be construed as harassment.
    The party is over oPM! Everyone's gone home except for a couple of drunkards babbling syllables at each other.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by PERSEC View Post
    Common assault not at all like me, 4 years ago and I vowed never to lose my temper again. Harassment... if you've ever been dumped by a girl after 2 years and basically changed your life for her you'd telephone and text her a fair few times in a month right? Harassment apparently...
    Would not normally do this in professional forums

But erm No.

1) Two years is not a long time - why did you change your life so much?
    2) She made a decision that she did not want you in her life - you need to respect that and walk away.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Oddly enough monosyllabically has 7 in it.
    Self-describing words are rare, so that is not at all odd.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Oddly enough monosyllabically has 7 in it.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    et tu Old Greg is bisyllabic, too...
    But not self-describing.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    And pentasyllabic is self-describing.
    et tu Old Greg is bisyllabic, too...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Syllable has more than two syllables.
    And pentasyllabic is self-describing.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Enthralled has two syllables.

HTH
    Syllable has more than two syllables.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Enthralled has more than two syllables. That is more than any Jeremy Kyle's two participants have ever uttered according to Wikipedia.
    Enthralled has two syllables.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Enthralled has more than two syllables. That is more than any Jeremy Kyle's two participants have ever uttered according to Wikipedia.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Scratch It View Post
    This. This is the best thing I've ever read on here!
    Clearly you missed the thread about farting.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 4 August 2014, 20:59.

Leave a comment:

• Scratch It
    replied
    Seriously. How on earth do you expect a bunch of IT contractors to answer these questions. You sound like the type of people we only ever see on TV so **** knows the answer. Apply, be honest when applying and let them decide. You have nothing to lose and nothing we say on here will make a difference.

Go find some navy or army boards and go ask them. We can't help and to be honest DGAS.
    This. This is the best thing I've ever read on here!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X